“Great breakfast sandwich”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Lincoln Park
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Loved the wonderful breakfast sandwich I had at Toast, near DePaul university. On perfectly toasted ciabatta: egg, applewood bacon, tomato, greens. With potatoes and bottomless coffee. Pretty atmosphere. Great, friendly service. Was offered cup of coffee to go. A first ever!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Came here on a Saturday 1PM and was surprised that there was no line. Server was very friendly and attentive. I got the egg benedict, it was good. My friend also liked his breakfast burger. Place is small, but cozy.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

A small gem in Lincoln Park with an at home vibe. Food was great and the ambiance service was wonderful. Great healthy items and gluten free as well

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Our son recommended this place and we had a great breakfast. It's super popular and on a weekend you might have to wait, but it's worth it. They know how to get people in and out, and the servers are polite and helpful. They are also fast to fill your coffee cup, which I like. I had an egg white omelet and it was prepared so well. I saw other people with French Toast and it looked so good. Hope I can come back here again next time I am in town.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Dinner between the classic and some alternative food, good quality, extremely appetizing dishes.
The french toasts are very good and are prepared with Callah bread, and I'm excellent.
The place is small but welcoming and you eat comfortably.
Great benedict eggs