“OMG! So this is what the fuss was all about!!”
Review of Pequods Pizza

Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Lincoln Park
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Being a narrow-minded, snobby New York, I have always been dismissive of Chicago pizza (despite having lived here for eight years in the 80s!) Well, that's over and done with!!! The pizza here (we had the pan pizza) is to die for. Thank you, Pequod's, for turning my head around. Be prepared to wait for the food but it's worth every second.

1  Thank David W

Reviewed 25 June 2018

So far this is the best Chicago style pizza I've had. Had it for lunch and then found out they delivered and had it again two days later after a night out. Highly recommend, great prices and the service was great.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Loved everything about this place, the food, the service, the music, the people, the vibe, yeah, treat yourself to a great time!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

This is my favorite Chicago deep dish. I try to stop here when I visit the city. This visit was on a Tuesday evening, arrived around 6 pm, so the place was fairly empty and I sat at the bar with no wait.

I'm probably getting greedy when I wish they had a wider range of local beers, as the Half Acre Pony Pilsner and 3 Floyds Alpha King are great with the pies.

The pie, sausage mushroom onion, was very good.

The bartender was great.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We heard this was a locals kind of place and it was! Long wait but worth it for the pizza! Server was friendly but not exactly attentive. You come for the pizza and it did not disappoint! Thick and delicious true Chicago style pizza! Next time may do carry out!

Been to Pequods Pizza? Share your experiences!