“Meh”

Ranked #263 of 10 734 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Description: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizza right in your neighborhood. Visit us for a family-friendly atmosphere and delicious food or order your meal online for pickup or delivery.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Not sure what the big deal is about the deep dish pizza. It was a good average pizza, nothing special. It was prepared well and the waitstaff was very friendly.

But as far as being a culinary treat. Meh.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 795)

123 - 127 of 2 795 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We had to try this during our Chicago visit and we were not disapinted. We we forwarded that we should plan on ordering an hour ahead, so we ordered online and it was ready when they said it would be ready. A slice was a meal for me, but the big guys needed two.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I liked their pizza a lot, I am a pizza lover, I can easily tell whether the pizza is good or not, but this is the best I ever tasted.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Wow! We were hot and tired and really wanted to fall in bed at the hotel, but daughter talked us in to deep dish pizza and we thought we had died and gone to heaven; I've eaten a lot of pizza but this is far beyond any I've ever had; the veggie pizza was so delicious and cheesy that we salivated; between that and a couple of pitchers of beer we were totally revived. Highly recommend this pizza; the atmosphere was fun and shalayla (I might not have that right) was so fun and helpful; go, you won't regret it

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Deep dish pizzas take forever so order right away. The are very big and deep so we managed to keep our senses and order the right amount. It was a fun experience. Busy place but they got the job done with a smile.

Been to Giordano's? Share your experiences!