7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$528
Reviews (3 340)
3 340 results
2 985
2 985
All reviews club level the river privacy glass ibm building mies van der turn down service beautiful hotel steam room floor to ceiling windows rain shower trump tower four seasons rooms are spacious the location is perfect the loop the magnificent mile michigan avenue
Selected filters
59 - 64 of 3 340 reviews
Reviewed 5 March 2020

We just returned from a wonderful long weekend at The Langham, Chicago. It was our first time to stay at this beautiful place, and it won't be our last! Thank you to the club level group for making us feel so welcome. A special thank you to Nicki and Dawid for overseeing such a class act on 12C. Also thank you to Lulu and Tommy and all the others on club level. We enjoyed everything- the food, the service, the view... sigh. We already miss being at The Langham! Our stay was absolutely perfect because of all of you! Thank you!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
LanghamChicago, Front Office Manager at The Langham, Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Thank you very much for staying with us at The Langham, and for your recommendation of the Langham Club as well as our hotel. I appreciate receiving all of your detailed notes and will share them with the team here at the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

All the best,

Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

The Langham is my favorite place to stay in Chicago. The service is excellent, the rooms are beautiful and I love the restaurant. I have stayed many times and it is consistently very good. I almost hate to write a review and tell more people about it for fear it will be unavailable during one of my trips some day. However, the hotel truly is deserving of a good review.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kjanthony13
LanghamChicago, General Manager at The Langham, Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Thank you very much for being a frequent resident at our hotel, and for taking the time to share your kind words. We are honored and delighted to be your exclusive choice in Chicago, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

All the best,

Reviewed 25 February 2020

The service is generally impeccable. I've stayed there numerous times and love it. However, my pet peeve, which I've voiced to staff, is that none of the scales in the guest rooms, nor the scales in the gym locker room, work. Not once in 4+ years have I stepped on a scale and have it work! Either change the batteries, get new scales, or simply remove the scales. If something is presented as an amenity at a 5-star, I expect it to work!

Room tip: Every basic room is good. There is a wide disparity in the quality of the suites.
2  Thank EudaimoniaChicago
LanghamChicago, General Manager at The Langham, Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Thank you so much for sharing the details of your stay, and I do apologize for the lack of attention to your guest room. Fortunately, these are rare occurrences and we also appreciate your kind words on the quality of our service. We appreciate hearing from you and do hope you will give The Langham another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed 22 February 2020

Overpriced, very stuffy atmosphere. Not what my daughter and I were looking for when we booked a relaxing getaway. The location is good. But I would not recommend anyone pay the price for what this has to offer.

Date of stay: November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality and consistent level of service for all our guests. Unfortunately, our team is unable to find record of your stay as indicated. We would very much appreciate if you could please email our team so we can look into the details of the matter and address the cause of your disappointment. We appreciate hearing from you and do hope you will give The Langham another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed 22 February 2020

We had a fabulous time in a beautiful hotel on Valentine’s Day! I want my next master bedroom and bathroom to look just like our room! The hotel personnel were exceptional. We most definitely will be back!

Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
1  Thank TheRealMrs_Russell
LanghamChicago, General Manager at The Langham, Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Thank you so much for your high recommendation of our hotel, and what a delight to have you in residence on Valentine's day. We will certainly share your kind words with our hotel colleagues.