US$372
US$231
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$219
  • Pool
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$212
US$301
US$252
Sofitel
  • Restaurant
The Whitehall Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$229
Warwick Allerton-Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$217
US$189
  • Bar/Lounge
ACME Hotel Company Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$231
  • Restaurant
Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$210
  • Bar/Lounge
Urban Holiday Lofts(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
Reviews (1 188)
1 188 results
All reviewsunited centerwhole foodsrandolph streetvalet parkingsears towerunion stationclose to downtowncab ridewithin walking distancebusiness hotelfront desk staffbusiness tripblue lineconvenient locationthe room was niceking bedfew blocks
32 - 37 of 1 188 reviews
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Nothing could have been more perfect. My daughter and grandchildren were visiting from Virginia and they helped make our stay much more wonderful than we would have expected. The food was excellent and we were able to eat at varying hours which made it so much easier. I highly recommend it!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Kip S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear Fran,

We are thrilled to learn that you had a perfect experience at our hotel. Thank you for sharing that we provide great accommodations and food along with our great service. We appreciate your business and looking forward to welcoming you back when in the area.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel was very nice, food from the restaurant was wonderful. Parking and the valet a nightmare but the staff did a great job. Didn’t care to pay $49 for valet that seemed crazy but we did it. Went to the United Center, easy to get an Uber to get us there and back. Had a great time

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rkakcardot

Dear Eagles Concert,

We are thrilled to learn that you had an excellent experience during your recent stay with us. Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback on our valet services, we do our best to ensure our guests have the best all around experience and are constantly improving our systems. We appreciate your business and looking forward to welcoming you back when in the area.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. My room was spotless. This was the cleanest looking room I have been in a long time. In the room, chase lounge was old and bathroom tile old looking as well but that truly didn't concern me. I am always grateful to have a very clean room.
The staff from valet (mine was included in room price) and front desk to waiters were all very friendly. No snubbing here!
Breakfast buffet was very good but next trip I would skip the $18 buffet and order the $12 breakfast from menu which is a full plate of eggs, meat and home fries.
This hotel can cost much less than others when booked in advanced.
I recently stayed downtown on the magnificent mile, but this location is better than being downtown. Grocery, restaurants and shopping nearby. West loop seemed to have so much to offer. Uber cost was a little higher moving around from west loop than from starting downtown (not sure why).
I will gladly stay at this hotel again. Thank you Crowne Plaza for a clean and friendly stay with such short minute notice.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Kip S, Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Julie S.,

We at Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience as we are always pleased to receive feedback from our valued guest. We are delighted to know that you rate the overall hotel service, facilities and attitude of the staff highly, and are so glad you enjoyed your stay.They will surely appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a concert that was at the united center. This place is located in a very convenient location. If you drive, the best option is to use valet which is approximately $50 that gets added to your hotel bill. It is pretty good system because they send you a text with a link to use when you’re ready to get the car out. We were offered free breakfast buffet vouchers because they first gave us a dirty room. The buffet was okay but I’m not sure what it regularly costs and with it being Chicago, I guarantee there’s much better places to eat for what I can expect you’d pay for. Overall, I liked this hotel but I didn’t get a lot of sleep due to a party across the hall that started at 3 am and was still going on when we went down for breakfast at 830. (Props to them - Maybe we should’ve joined them!)The walls are paper thin and not sure I’d stay here again due to that but overall a decent stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shelby A
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hi Shelby A,

Thank you for your candid review, highlighting not only the bad but also the good points of your stay. We are glad to hear you found our location and valet parking convenient to your needs. I am sorry to learn your stay was negatively impacted by the noise from other guests during your stay. We understand the importance of a good night's sleep and if there is anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable, please don't hesitate to ask the Front Desk or the Manager on Duty.

Again, many thanks for your feedback. We hope to see you again soon.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my visit. My room was very clean. The entire building was very well kempt. I especially appreciate the exceptional service I received from the manager, Alison. She extended herself to me personally and I really liked that. Patricio, at the front desk was amazing, as well. I would definitely suggest anyone stay at the Crowne Plaza West Loop!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Kip S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Atreyu Z.,

I was thrilled to hear that you really enjoyed your visit to Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop and that you found your room to be very clean. I have shared your kind words with both Alison and Patricio, and they were overjoyed! We appreciate your business and hope to have you back with us on your next visit to Chicago.