Reviews (1 152)
1 152 results
All reviewsblue linecumberland stationpark flyclose to the airportfront deskhotel shuttleshuttle serviceo'hare airportthe concierge loungeseparate bedroomaveda productso harefree shuttleliving areaan early morning flightparking garageroom service
17 - 22 of 1 152 reviews
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Location: Its supreme location really closed to Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) with complimentary shuttle service is a plus. It is also closed to outlet where me and my family spent all day having a fun time buying many stuffs there.

Room: My twin-bedded room is LARGE!! I love it. Our room comes with living area and writing table. Large enough for 3 people sitting together in the sofa. Bed is so comfy. Bathroom is also large!! I love my space here at Renaissance.

Facility: Lobby is located closed to function room which is really convenient. There is Starbuck near the lobby for whom like to have a quick bite.

Staff: I could say they are professional since check-in staff, concierge, room service until we check-out. Not any problem with staffs here, good job!

For sure, I will stay again when I have to change a flight or seminar near the airport.

Room Tip: room near elevator is good!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Peter A, General Manager at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Due33:

Glad you enjoyed our convenient location and large suite. Lots of great shopping available at the Fashion Outlet mall too. Thanks for staying with us and the positive review! Safe travels and enjoy your 4th of July Holiday.

Regards,

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My family of 5 stayed for a couple of nights for a meeting I had at the hotel. The rooms are HUGE for a hotel - and we had 2 Queens plus a pull out sofa. The TV is smaller as someone else mentioned but that was not a big deal for us. My kids enjoyed the indoor pool and they showed some movies in the pool area on Friday and Saturday night which the kids loved!

The bar at the hotel was a typical hotel bar and we didn’t try any food at the hotel. There aren’t any places to eat within walking distance of the hotel but the family did go to the Parkway Bank entertainment district near O’hare and had a great time.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Peter A, General Manager at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear FunFamily05:

I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us such a positive review. Glad you enjoyed your suite and the Dive-in Movies at the pool. I will be sure to share your comments with our team.

Thank-you!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Hotel is conveniently located (about 10 minute shuttle from the airport), clean and has a friendly staff. Lynzie provided an early checkin at around 10am, a free upgrade to a suite and also printed copies of a presentation for me at no charge. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Devin M
Peter A, General Manager at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Devin M:

So glad you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for the great review and the positive feedback. I will be sure to share with Lynzie and the rest of the team.

Regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2018

This is a very classy hotel situated about 10-15 minutes from Chicago O'hare Airport. It has a very modern jazzy lobby with a Starbucks built in. The restaurant for breakfast is very nice with a great buffet. There is a comfortable smoking area outside with seating available. The rooms are very comfortable and modern. The bathroom has a very nice shower. It is a great place to stay when you want to be close to the Airport.

Downtown Chicago is about a 30-40 min drive, but the hotel is well connected by Uber.

I would definitely consider staying at this property again.

Room Tip: Choose a higher room for a better view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Peter A, General Manager at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Prashant S:

Thanks for staying with us and your positive review. I will be sure to share your comments with our team.

Safe Travels!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This hotel is about a 10 minute drive from the airport. They have very good shuttles all day for free. The bar and restaurant featured at the hotel are pretty good, but there isn't much else nearby that you can walk to. There's also a Starbucks inside the hotel.

Because it's not in the Loop, nor right at O'Hare, it's only a category 3 with Marriott's rewards program. So, if you're looking for a good hotel before an early flight the next day you can easily get a free night with points.

Room Tip: Higher floors are more likely to see the skyline at night.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family