5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$584
Reviews (2 008)
2 008 results
1 722
1 722
All reviews shanghai terrace lobby restaurant z bar fax machine room service four seasons dressing area turn down service executive suite michigan avenue the ritz carlton luxury hotel the magnificent mile hotel experience concierge desk the windy city mag mile
Selected filters
148 - 153 of 2 008 reviews
Reviewed 30 May 2019

This hotel was simply amazing. Our room was perfection - we felt so pampered. Every detail is addressed, every need met. The furnishings were stylish and just felt so luxurious. All of the room controls (temp, lights, tv, housekeeping) could be controlled (easily) by iPads scattered throughout the room. The bed was heaven - and the room darkening shades kept the room pitch black even after the sun came up allowing us to sleep in. All of the staff - from reception to concierge to housekeeping were so gracious and helpful. We had some trouble at breakfast one morning - it appears they were understaffed and the servers were running, bussing and refilling drinks and we waited forever, which was so out of character with the rest of our experience but I cannot let it sour my impressions of this hotel. Loved this place and cannot wait to stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2019
Maria Z, Manager at The Peninsula Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2019

Dear philly7677,

Thank you for choosing The Peninsula Chicago and for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and our service. We also appreciate you sharing your feedback about your experience at breakfast. I will be sure to review your comments with the team.

We all look forward to your return visit, hopefully again soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2019 via mobile

This is an amazing hotel
We came two nights in the trot for drinks

Can not fault the location

The staff were attentive

The surrounds are in keeping with the 5 star rating and everything is as you would expect

Will be back

Date of stay: May 2019
Maria Z, Manager at The Peninsula Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2019

Dear 617collinm,

Thank you for choosing The Peninsula Chicago and for posting your kind remarks. We appreciate your comments about our service and the ambiance.

We are delighted to hear that you would return and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2019

I love this property. It truly has world class service. The staff takes good care of the guest. The employees are kind, very professional and focusdd on making sure that the guest has a relaxing stay. Good good energy. Everything was 100. The rooms are beautiful, the beds are comfortable, the food is excellent. I did not want to leave this place. The pictures are exactly as shown and the excellent reviews are true. I took advantage of all the services that they offer and had my suit pressed. It looked better than dry cleaning. They also have every charging port you will need inside of each night stand. I could truly put the phones down and get some much needed rest. I didn’t want to leave this place. I love this place and will be back when I travel to Chicago on business

2  Thank Tripbands

Dear Tripbands,

Thank you for choosing The Peninsula Chicago and for sharing your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, our service and offerings. We want to provide a truly unique experience and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Peninsula Chicago in the future.

Reviewed 23 May 2019

From the moment I stepped onto the property, every staff member was so kind, gracious, and helpful that I felt like I was a famous person being waited on hand and foot. The Peninsula as a whole is an absolutely gorgeous space to inhabit. The rooms were stately, and I loved how I could control nearly aspect of the room from a touchscreen iPad-like device. The one occasion where I had room service was tasty and very prompt. You will get every dollar's worth when you stay at The Peninsula in Chicago.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Maria Z, Manager at The Peninsula Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2019

Dear BuckeyeO-H-1-O,

Thank you for visiting The Peninsula Chicago and for sharing your wonderful comments. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, our service and the decor. I will be sure to pass on your note to team.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2019

This is easily one of the nicest hotels in Chicago or anywhere. The appointments are elegant. There is a quiet luxury about everything. All the classic touches can be found and more so. I want to move into this place. Definitely a 5-star experience in an ideal location.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Maria Z, Manager at The Peninsula Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2019

Dear Globaljoan,

Thank you for choosing The Peninsula Chicago and for sharing your kind review. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us, our service and ambiance. We appreciate your feedback and we will be sure to share your note with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.