5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$584
Reviews (2 008)
2 008 results
1 722
1 722
All reviews shanghai terrace lobby restaurant z bar fax machine room service four seasons dressing area turn down service executive suite michigan avenue the ritz carlton luxury hotel the magnificent mile hotel experience concierge desk the windy city mag mile
Selected filters
150 - 155 of 2 008 reviews
Reviewed 25 May 2019

I love this property. It truly has world class service. The staff takes good care of the guest. The employees are kind, very professional and focusdd on making sure that the guest has a relaxing stay. Good good energy. Everything was 100. The rooms are beautiful, the beds are comfortable, the food is excellent. I did not want to leave this place. The pictures are exactly as shown and the excellent reviews are true. I took advantage of all the services that they offer and had my suit pressed. It looked better than dry cleaning. They also have every charging port you will need inside of each night stand. I could truly put the phones down and get some much needed rest. I didn’t want to leave this place. I love this place and will be back when I travel to Chicago on business

2  Thank Tripbands
Maria Z, Manager at The Peninsula Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2019

Dear Tripbands,

Thank you for choosing The Peninsula Chicago and for sharing your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, our service and offerings. We want to provide a truly unique experience and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Peninsula Chicago in the future.

Reviewed 23 May 2019

From the moment I stepped onto the property, every staff member was so kind, gracious, and helpful that I felt like I was a famous person being waited on hand and foot. The Peninsula as a whole is an absolutely gorgeous space to inhabit. The rooms were stately, and I loved how I could control nearly aspect of the room from a touchscreen iPad-like device. The one occasion where I had room service was tasty and very prompt. You will get every dollar's worth when you stay at The Peninsula in Chicago.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Maria Z, Manager at The Peninsula Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2019

Dear BuckeyeO-H-1-O,

Thank you for visiting The Peninsula Chicago and for sharing your wonderful comments. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, our service and the decor. I will be sure to pass on your note to team.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2019

This is easily one of the nicest hotels in Chicago or anywhere. The appointments are elegant. There is a quiet luxury about everything. All the classic touches can be found and more so. I want to move into this place. Definitely a 5-star experience in an ideal location.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Maria Z, Manager at The Peninsula Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2019

Dear Globaljoan,

Thank you for choosing The Peninsula Chicago and for sharing your kind review. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us, our service and ambiance. We appreciate your feedback and we will be sure to share your note with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2019

The level of service is above and beyond, which makes the hotel top notch, not snobbish but exceptional quality. Would rank this among the best anywhere. Great location. Room facing Michigan avenue was wonderful. Compares to the best room at Wynn Vegas. Quality amenities in room and top quality electronics for tv, temp, lights etc all on one notebook style pad.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Peninsula_CH, Manager at The Peninsula Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2019

Dear Dennis S.,

Thank you for visiting The Peninsula Chicago and for your wonderful review. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we greatly appreciate your comments about our customer service. I will be sure to share your note with the team.

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Chicago!

Reviewed 14 May 2019 via mobile

Peninsula Chicago never disappoints. I’ve stayed on average 10 nights per year for many years. Rooms are extraordinarily comfortable, food is outstanding. The staff is detail oriented, typically going above and beyond...once the concierge went out at 2 AM for Tylenol for my baby. Doesn’t get much better!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Peninsula_CH, Manager at The Peninsula Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2019

Dear VivienneFB,

Thank you for visiting The Peninsula Chicago and for your kind feedback. We are always delighted to hear from our loyal guests and we truly value your continued patronage.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.