Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$584
Reviews (2 008)
2 008 results
1 722
1 722
All reviews shanghai terrace lobby restaurant z bar fax machine room service four seasons dressing area turn down service executive suite michigan avenue the ritz carlton luxury hotel the magnificent mile hotel experience concierge desk the windy city mag mile
Selected filters
151 - 156 of 2 008 reviews
Reviewed 23 May 2019

From the moment I stepped onto the property, every staff member was so kind, gracious, and helpful that I felt like I was a famous person being waited on hand and foot. The Peninsula as a whole is an absolutely gorgeous space to inhabit. The rooms were stately, and I loved how I could control nearly aspect of the room from a touchscreen iPad-like device. The one occasion where I had room service was tasty and very prompt. You will get every dollar's worth when you stay at The Peninsula in Chicago.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Maria Z, Manager at The Peninsula Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2019

Dear BuckeyeO-H-1-O,

Thank you for visiting The Peninsula Chicago and for sharing your wonderful comments. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, our service and the decor. I will be sure to pass on your note to team.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2019

This is easily one of the nicest hotels in Chicago or anywhere. The appointments are elegant. There is a quiet luxury about everything. All the classic touches can be found and more so. I want to move into this place. Definitely a 5-star experience in an ideal location.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Maria Z, Manager at The Peninsula Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2019

Dear Globaljoan,

Thank you for choosing The Peninsula Chicago and for sharing your kind review. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us, our service and ambiance. We appreciate your feedback and we will be sure to share your note with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2019

The level of service is above and beyond, which makes the hotel top notch, not snobbish but exceptional quality. Would rank this among the best anywhere. Great location. Room facing Michigan avenue was wonderful. Compares to the best room at Wynn Vegas. Quality amenities in room and top quality electronics for tv, temp, lights etc all on one notebook style pad.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Peninsula_CH, Manager at The Peninsula Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2019

Dear Dennis S.,

Thank you for visiting The Peninsula Chicago and for your wonderful review. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we greatly appreciate your comments about our customer service. I will be sure to share your note with the team.

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Chicago!

Reviewed 14 May 2019 via mobile

Peninsula Chicago never disappoints. I’ve stayed on average 10 nights per year for many years. Rooms are extraordinarily comfortable, food is outstanding. The staff is detail oriented, typically going above and beyond...once the concierge went out at 2 AM for Tylenol for my baby. Doesn’t get much better!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Peninsula_CH, Manager at The Peninsula Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2019

Dear VivienneFB,

Thank you for visiting The Peninsula Chicago and for your kind feedback. We are always delighted to hear from our loyal guests and we truly value your continued patronage.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2019 via mobile

Just arrived here for a staycation with my wife to celebrate her 30th bday. Check in time is at 3 but since we got an executive suite we wanted to see if we can come earlier just to enjoy the room, considering how much we are paying. They told us that no room was available but that someone is checking out at 1230 so they will rush to get room ready. They said no later than 2. We arrived at 130 thinking an hour would be plenty of time to clean room, we were wrong. Then we thought they did say 2 so let’s just wait, we were wrong. We finally get a room at 2:20. We get up to room and the special arrangements i had set up to surprise my wife weren’t here. They told me it was because we arrived early!! They blamed it on us!! Horrible. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. If you want a 5 star hotel, i suggest staying at the Trump Hotel. Peninsula is way overrated.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Peninsula_CH, Manager at The Peninsula Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2019

Dear 239matti,

Thank you for choosing The Peninsula Chicago to celebrate your wife's birthday. I am sorry to learn that you were not able to get into your room at our regular check-in time of 3:00 p.m. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience and aggravation this caused you and your wife. Our goal is to always have a room available, whether you check in before or after the check in time, but on this day we obviously failed to do so.

I would like to have the opportunity to speak with you directly to learn more about your stay and the comments in your review in hopes to improve our services. I hope you will contact me directly at VinceReyes@peninsula.com.

We hope to restore your faith in The Peninsula Chicago in the near future.

Vince Reyes