US$255
US$222
Sofitel
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$273
US$231
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$326
US$292
  • Pool
The Whitehall Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$209
Warwick Allerton-Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$200
  • Bar/Lounge
Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$179
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

Urban Holiday Lofts(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$141
1 534
1 246
1 534
1 246
All reviewsevening receptionnavy piergreat locationmade to order breakfastsky lobbymanagers receptionwhole foodsfree breakfastlong linecocktail hourliving roomstreet levelpull out couchself parkingmagnificent milemichigan avecorner suite
26 - 31 of 3 492 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for an anniversary trip with my husband over Memorial Day weekend. It was fantastic! The room was clean, spacious and had all the amenities we expect from an Embassy Suites. It was quiet too, despite there being a full weekend. Front desk staff were extremely helpful and accommodating. Gave us great suggestions for attractions and restaurants. Breakfast was outstanding with made to order omelettes etc. Less than 2 miles from Union Station, and within 1 mile of all major downtown Chicago attractions (Navy Pier, Millennium park etc). We can't wait to come back with our kids!

Room Tip: Higher up, gives you a beautiful city view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Nidhi S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello, thank you for your review. Happy Belated Anniversary! I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay at the Embassy Mag Mile. Our location is definitely a plus point, as you can walk to all the best attractions and entertainment. I look forward to seeing you again for another stay!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely Hotel, where my family and I stayed for 5 nights, while I attended a conference at McCormick place. Nice breakfast in am. However, i wish the hotel could offer some kind of breakfast when conference attendees have to leave at 6:30 am to go to a 7:00 am conference. I was totally delighted that there was a Starbucks right under the hotel. They have mobile ordering and I could pick up my morning coffee and parfait each day before getting the bus. They are amazing with the mobile orders. Nice manager's cocktail hour at night. Location was great access to go on the Miracle Mile or access to the train to go to Wrigley for a Cubs game.

Room Tip: There are 4 elevators so not a problem leaving from the 7th floor each morning.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Hello Rosemary, thank you for your review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us during your conference, our location makes it very convenient to travel to McCormick Place and other Chicago attractions. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good location near many fine restaurants and retail shopping, but just one of a more than dozen or so hotels including other Hilton brands such as Hilton Garden Inn and Homewood Suites as well as Marriotts , so in part your hotel selection should be based on what brand you prefer as many are nearby and priced similarly. I chose Embassy Suites as the location was good for me as well as the included buffet breakfast, newspapers and weekday happy hour. The suites are pretty consistent with this brand including everything I needed including (fridge, coffee etc). Hotel was Walking distance to Eataly, Trader Joe’s etc. Attached restaurant had tasty and well priced lunch specials.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Good Morning Thorpe, thank you for taking the time to write your review! I am delighted to see you enjoyed your stay at the Embassy Mag Mile. While we uphold our brand standards well, we also add some of our own touch with our Sky Garden herbs incorporated in our free breakfast and complimentary evening reception drinks. Our location only adds to this. Hope to see you again for a future stay!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great location. Beautiful hotel, nice lounge, great breakfast! My sweet was absolutely stunning. It was clean, the bed was very confortable and the view was magnificent! I would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Chicago and I will definitely return!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Hello, thank you for your review! I am glad to see you enjoyed our location, amenities, and spacious two-room suites. I look forward to seeing you again for another stay!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for two nights when me and my family were visiting. Wish it was available for my last night there. This location is great. Walking distance to the pier, 360 Chicago, and the Riverwalk. It also has a movie theater and Whole Foods locates next to it. The breakfast they serve was good. Wished it stayed opened til 930. Rooms are spacious and staff is friendly. You can’t go wrong with this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for staying at the Embassy Suites Magnificent Mile, it was a pleasure to have you come stay with us. It's great to see you enjoyed our breakfast amenities, location, and service. Our team members always strive to cater to our guests needs. We hope to see you again for another stay!