US$264
US$222
Sofitel
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$252/night.

Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$212
US$273
US$231
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$326
US$292
  • Pool
The Whitehall Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$209
Warwick Allerton-Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$229
US$200
  • Bar/Lounge
ACME Hotel Company Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$231
  • Restaurant
Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$179
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

Urban Holiday Lofts(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$141
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$486
US$464
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop barthe gold coastgreat locationhouse caramazing hotellake viewa wonderful staysoaking tubfloor to ceiling windowsjunior suitegreat amenitiescomfortable bedsfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againbusiness tripfour seasonsthe magnificent mile
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had such a great stay that I already booked my next visit. The entire staff was amazing from the minute I checked in. Only flaw but not the hotel’s fault is their vendor for parking. Call don’t text as you will never get your car.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ViceroyGMTK, General Manager at Viceroy Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Ayisha J,

That is wonderful! We look forward to your return. And, we have noted your feedback on your valet parking experience and will address this as well. Thank you for sharing your review with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful scenery and the service was friendly! It was so comfortable and relaxing after a busy day at work conference. There were many shops and restaurants in walking distance. Beautiful, clean, and comfortable accommodations.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Melissa L,

Thank you for choosing Viceroy Chicago during the ISTE conference. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for these great compliments! We do hope you have as our guest again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I spent only 1 night at the Viceroy but wished that my stay would have been longer. The hotel's location is great - you are nearby restaurant, bars and shopping also is not far.
The design of the hotel is unbeatable. There is so much style in everything: it starts with the entrance hall and continues in the hallways as well as the room, the rooftop bar including swimmingpool etc.
Check-in at reception was not especially kind or overly friendly, but it was ok. The room itself (I had a standard room) is not very big but at the same time it was not small. The hotel room is completly "up to speed" with technology, i.e. there are plenty of USB plugs right next to the bed - very practical because it avoids that you need an adapter to charge your phone (practical when you are coming from outside the US). The bed was so comfortable that I was sad to leave the hotel also because of the bed.
The bathroom was really nice too. I had a huge shower even with a sit-in bench and very nice amenities.
The rooftop bar with swimming pool gives another very nice touch to the hotel. The view from there is great as you can even see the lake.
If there is one thing that I thought could have been better, then it would have been friendlyness of the staff. I wanted to have lunch in the hotel restaurant and asked them whether they could book a table for me. They just simply said "no, go there yourself and get a table" which I thought was rude, especially because the restaurant was very busy. In the end, I decided to not go to the restaurant but somehow, as a guest of the hotel, I would have expected a bit more service in this respect.
Nevertheless, I can highly recommend this hotel and if and when I go to Chicago next time, I certainly will book a room in this hotel again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank M_OnTheMove
ViceroyGMTK, General Manager at Viceroy Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear M_OnTheMove,

Thank you so much for this very complimentary review. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and were wishing you could have stayed longer! As well, we appreciate the feedback on your impression of your arrival at the hotel as well as Somerset. This is helpful to us as we will use this to do additional training so we can ensure you have the warm and friendly arrival that is our goal for our guests. Please do let me know if I may be of assistance in the future. We hope you have the opportunity to return soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel can't be beat. It is in a great location in the Gold Coast close to great shopping, reataurants, the beach and the Red Line. The hotel has great design and style. The best things about the hotel is the customer service (a special shout out to Emily the Concierge) and Deveraeaux, the roof top pool/restaurant/lounge. This hotel does not disappoint!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear justinvarga,

We appreciate this excellent review! Thank you for taking time to share your compliments with us, especially for Emily. We do hope you have the opportunity to return soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautiful, boutique feel hotel. Although the room was on the small side, it was very quiet, the bed was very comfortable, beautiful bathroom with Natura Bisse products. Conveniently located to great restaurants and a parking garage just a few steps away.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mwest0720

Dear mwest0720,

Thank for you taking time to share this great review! Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at Viceroy Chicago. We do hope you return soon.