US$247
US$242
  • Restaurant
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$212
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$251
US$189
  • Bar/Lounge
ACME Hotel Company Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$231
  • Restaurant
The Whitehall Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$229
  • Restaurant
Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$210
  • Bar/Lounge
Urban Holiday Lofts(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$141
  • Breakfast included
US$486
US$464
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsconvention centermccormick placem clubwest buildingattending conferencesnice sofasouth loopvolleyball tournamentmodern vibebeautiful hoteltrade showrooms are clean and spaciousrestaurant downstairsevery requestdesk areathe upper floorslake view
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I checked in here for a three night stay. Shinikka at check in was outstanding and helped me with my room choice. I had requested a room on a higher floor and I was not disappointed with the view from the 27th floor. When I got to the room, house keeping was still cleaning, but the employee was very apologetic and made sure to finish her through job quickly. The room was spotless with up to date furnishings. I appreciated the shower fixture, the hard bench in the closet for my suitcase and the couch which was very comfortable. The bed was comfortable and it was very quiet when I was sleeping as well. I did eat a good lunch in the downstairs cafe. This hotel is very nice. The only issue is that it is far away from the downtown of Chicago itself. It is truly a convention center hotel. We traveled with a large group. An Uber XL to the museums was $25. There is an EL station within walking distance and we took that often. I would definitely stay here if I had a convention at McCormick Center again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Junairah D, Executive Adminsitrative Assistant at Marriott Marquis Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Cynthia H

Thank you for choosing the Marriott Marquis Chicago. I'm happy to hear your check-in experience and guest room accommodations exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to share your staff recognition to the rest of the team! Rest assured, your feedback regarding the housekeeper will be forwarded to our Leadership team, I apologize for that occurrence. We look forward to hosting you during your future visits!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had booked this hotel for Friday & Saturday to visit my niece. The day before leaving I had to put my dog to sleep so was very upset & unsure if I could make the drive from Iowa to Chicago. The hotel was very helpful in accommodating me due to the circumstances. I made the drive & only stayed the 1 night. Everyone was so polite & sympathetic at check in. The hotel was beautiful. Our room was gorgeous & had an excellent view. We had a couple minor issues with the room that I called about. Luis Rivera the Assistant Housekeeping Manager came right up & attended to the issues. The lady from housekeeping that fixed our room was very professional, friendly & would not take a tip. Mr Rivera came back up after to make sure everything was in fact to our liking. He said he heard about my dog & was very sympathetic & kind. I have never been treated so respectfully & appreciated. What wonderful staff! He even sent us milk & cookies with a note apologizing again & saying how sorry he was about my dog Sparky. Later my niece & I went to see the work out room. It was phenomenal. They had ice cold berry water, fruit & so much equipment that was state of the art. The ladies attending to the room were super friendly & so personable. My whole experience was excellent. We also did the Valet Parking which was awesome. I will definitely be staying here again with my next visit to Chicago. It was quite busy there with graduations going on so people were everywhere. But the staff went above & beyond to make sure our stay was excellent. Thank you so much!!! We also went to Tommy Gun's Gangster Show which ended up only being 3 blocks away. We had so much fun & would totally recommend it. There was free parking, the food was excellent & the show was so funny. My niece got to participate which was great since we were celebrating her birthday. I am sorry I had to miss the 1st day of my trip. I look forward to my next trip to Chicago in the near future though!

Stayed: June 2018
Junairah D, Executive Administrative Assistant at Marriott Marquis Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Hog3

Thank you for being our guest at the Marriott Marquis Chicago! We are pleased that we could provide you with a gratifying stay and we greatly appreciate your generous comments. I will make sure to share your staff recognition with our team. Feedback such as yours inspire and motivate our team to continue brilliant hosting. We look forward to your future stays with us!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is off the main area of town near the convention center. So if you need to be there this is a very nice place to stay. The restaurant is basic but serves nice food burgers and other things. The staff is still learning how to run the place but I am sure they will be just fine. The concierge lounge is GREAT! The space the staff is just fantastic. If you can get in DO!

Room Tip: I like high floors away from teh lift.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Marriott Marquis Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear richardbL6837CD,

Thank you for being our guest at the Marriott Marquis Chicago and for sharing your review. We are happy to know you had a great stay with us a liked our convenient location and friendly staff. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Cindy Ruchman
Hotel Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel itself is beautiful. Modern and urban feel to it. Security was good. Must use key card to use elevator, etc. Long and very nice walkway connecting to McCormick Place. But service was so lacking. Employees don't speak to you or help. I was staying there as part of a large conference so maybe they were overwhelmed.
They have a different room service experience where you call down and you can go pick it up or they bring it up to you in a bag. I had to call three times to get anyone to answer the phone. Each time letting it ring over twenty times. Once I finally placed my order, they brought me the wrong sandwich. I called down talking to a different person and she said that the sandwich I ordered wasn't available as they had changed the menu. I reminded her that I ordered off the menu that was in my room, not any type of special request. She said "yea, they must not have changed the menu in your room and we don't have that". How is that my fault? No apology, no offer to bring me something different. I hated the sandwich they brought and ended up just throwing it away.
Next day my room didn't get made up. It was made up satisfactorily the other days.
Elevator door closed on my arm causing a big bruise which I still have. Wasn't trying to beat the doors, just walked on with other people.
I had given Marriott Rewards # when I made reservation. They didn't have it when I checked in. I gave it to them again when I checked in. I wasn't able to wait in the long line to check out but wasn't worried as I knew as a rewards member I could get receipt off website. Wrong. My stay is not on there. Tried to call hotel, she very rudely transferred me to business services where I was on hold for over 20 minutes and no one came on the line. Called Marriott Rewards customer service, he told me that request had to be done through the hotel but offered to do that for me. He apparently had the same problem as I was on hold with him for over 20 minutes while he called. Resolution - it will take 3 days for them to email it to me. And I would have to wait ten days to see if my stay has been credited. If it hasn't been, I can call back. Seriously?
I'm glad to see by the other reviews that people had a great experience, not sure what I did wrong but it certainly wasn't great for me.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view of the lake. Ask for a corner room.

Hello santaloveroh

Thank you taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your stay at the Marriott Marquis Chicago. We apologize for not providing the level of service and overall experience. I will make it priority to forward your feedback to our Senior Leaders and have our Director of Loss Prevention reach out to learn more about your elevator incident. When you have a moment to provide your contact information, you can reach me by calling the main hotel line.

On behalf of our team, we hope you're doing well. We appreciate your business and hope you will give us a chance to regain your trust.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent new property adjacent to McCormick Place. It is connected by a long skybridge to the convention center, or is a short sidewalk stroll <5 minutes into the main entrance. Lounge Level 4 with 24-hour coffee, tea, water, sodas. Evening bar service (not complimentary, but less crowded than the lobby bar with great views). The complimentary morning breakfast was nice, as was the snack bar service throughout the day.

Fitness center was also excellent. The rooms are spacious with ample plugs for your devices. I had to ask for slippers, and there were no cotton swabs or the like in the bathroom. But available upon request.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear TXTravelMD,

Thank you for the generous rating of our hotel, the Marriott Marquis Chicago. It is a pleasure to know you had a wonderful stay with us and loved our beautiful & well-maintained facility, great location, and amazing accommodations. Thanks again for being our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip.

Cindy Ruchman