Reviews (2 865)
2 865 results
1 799
1 799
All reviewsstate and lakerooftop barwit hotelbirds chirpingnature soundswarm cookiesspa roomthe theater districtthe riverthe loopcorner roomhotel guestsmillennium parkfloor to ceiling windowsthe beanupon checkblue line
71 - 76 of 2 865 reviews
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Went to a concert with my husband and we stayed here for one night. I chose to request an upgrade to a spa king suite. It was awesome! The extra space, fridge large bathroom and view of the city helped make our anniversary feel celebratory. Check in was easy but valet is expensive. However, it’s a PRIME location in the theater district. The warm cookies are a nice touch. We were on 21st floor and it was very quiet for a Friday night. Would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
GeneralManager201, Guest Relations Manager at theWit Chicago - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear disney7071,

Thank you for your review! I am happy to see that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. I am thrilled that we were able to make your anniversary extra special! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Thank you again.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I want to praise the front desk and bell staff for their exceptional service and attention to detail. Special shoutout to Chris who went above and beyond to make my stay great. I was there for a family emergency and he as well as the rest of the staff eased my mind with their friendliness. I highly recommend this property to all travelers!

- Danny Gandhi

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Gandhi,

Thank you for your review! We strive to give top notch service to every guest and I am happy to see that we are succeeding. Your kind words have been shared with Chris and the rest of the team as well as management. We look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you again for your kind feedback.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

From the moment we walked in the door and were greeted by the friendly hotel staff I just knew this was going to be a great place to stay! Every time we entered or exited the building during our stay they were always smiling, welcoming us back, or asking if we needed anything. Customer service here was A++! We stayed in a corner room on the 12th floor which provided 2 great views on each side of our room which was pretty cool! We even had a window in our bathroom with a great view! Location was prime! Most attractions/restaurants were within walking distance and for those that were a little farther it was a short uber or taxi ride. The concierge in the lobby was so helpful with questions or suggestions too. Our room was very clean and comfortable we will definitely return! We could not be happier with our stay at this hotel. Definitely a good choice!

Room Tip: Corner rooms offer multiple views
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear kozy82487,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We strive to give top notch service and I am thrilled to see that we are succeeding. A warm smile can make all the difference at times and the view from those corner rooms is my favorite! Your kind words will be shared with everyone here at theWit. Thank you again. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Where can I start? If you’re looking for the perfect venue for your wedding don’t hesitate to choose theWit. It’s not just because it’s a fun and beautiful venue, but everything about it is absolutely perfect. Brittney Epstein is the most amazing organizer you’ll ever meet. From the beginning we loved her and we knew she was going to make our wedding the best! We wanted to make a Venezuelan-American wedding and Brittney understood the concept from the very beginning. We wanted a non-traditional wedding, cocktail party style, with no sit-down dinner. Britney and the staff created a special menu to suit our dream wedding, and we have no words to describe it! Every bite was delicious, elegant and melted in your mouth. Even though it was such a different concept (small plates, passed apps and a couple of stations) we got so many compliments. Everyone described our wedding as the best wedding they’ve been to. We had a lot of fun that day and they made us feel like home with all the details and personalized gifts. I would recommend this venue without a doubt, and I hope we can work together again for future events.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear amhanrahan,

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled that we were able to host you for such a special occasion and that we were able to make it so special! Brittney does an amazing job and it is no surprise that they were able to create such a special day for you. We hope to welcome you back again soon! Thank you again for your kind words, they will be shared with Brittney and the rest of theWit team.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

For my first visit to Chicago, I did not know where to stay, so I cheked hotels in the lopp. theWit is very well located in the loop area. It was my first time with DoubleTree, but it is Hilton affiliated. We can walk easily to places we wanted to visit (museum, Auquaruium, Planetorium, Navy pier, etc). The hotel offers nice and clean room. We got a Spa corner room on 14th. It was very nice room with view to the lake, to the street ans to the river. The bathroom is large, clean and very modern. The bed is confortable too. I appreciated the staff with smiles and very helful to help us. The concierge is very helpful too. The hotel has a nice top roof bar, very nice in the summer. We used the baggage storage too on the last day. You will nice big cookies at the check-in.

The hotel is located just beside the arial metro (Subway) service, be advised that you will hear some noise from the train, but the nearly acces to the metro is very nice too to go everywhere in the city and to the airport.

So , I recommand this hotel and I will come back for sure.

Room Tip: Hi floor corner room
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear SeguinMontreal,

Thank you for your review! I am thrilled to see you had such a wonderful time in Chicago and here at theWit! I love the views from those corner rooms, they are my favorite in the hotel. Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back again!