2 people are viewing this hotel
Hilton
US$220
Free cancellation until 21/12/19
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$220
1 148
1 533
1 148
1 533
All reviews an early morning flight baggage claim underground tunnel gaslight club o'hare airport o hare next morning the lower level hilton chicago convenience ord andiamo shuttle elevator checkin
Selected filters
15 - 20 of 4 402 reviews
Reviewed 9 October 2021

Too far from restaurants for delivery. Rooms unkempt and musky smell. Nothing works quite right (example the lamps). A hotel shouldn’t cause stress, but this place manages to do just that. To top it off, the staff is rude (what are they doing working in customer service I have no idea). Do yourself a favor and take the shuttle bus to a better hotel (ie any other hotel), you will thank me.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank K1450ERjoshj
kristoffer wildoer, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2021

Dear K1450ERjoshj,
Thank you for taking the time to write a Trip Advisor review regarding your recent experience with us. We are sorry to learn of your disappointment with our hotels over all condition, The hotel is scheduled for renovation starting next year. I will share your comments with the appropriate managers in order to improve our service. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 9 October 2021 via mobile

I missed a connecting flight and United promptly gave me a voucher to stay at this hotel (directly across the street from airport terminal. The staff was well dressed, efficient and willing to assist My room was clean and comfortable..with a huge tv and king size bed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay near or at the Chicago airport. I hope to return some day under better circumstances ( not because I missed a flight.)This is the kind of place that makes you feel special.Everything about it is top class.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2021 via mobile

This hotel really needs an update. While extremely convenient to the airport (a quick walk from some terminals), the hallways androoms are dated. New carpeting and fresh paint would go a long way.
One pet peeve...there is only 1 plug at the head of the bed. Choose from a phone, computer, c-pap (in my case), digital watch, etc...but only 1 of these next to your head. There were 2 plugs at the foot of the bed closer to the door but I expect a minimum of 2 at the head of the bed. It's not a huge deal but I did need my c-pap and my phone alarm plugged in next to me.
The hotel was comfortable and quiet which is really all that's needed but I expect a bit more from a Hilton.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank briangH8835ER
Reviewed 2 October 2021 via mobile

We were at the airport all day. Flight kept getting delayed, and we were exhausted. My husband wheeled me to the hotel. You all had a room your front desk person Tammy was amazing she got us settled into a room. Thank you Hilton for being such a good place to stay.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2021

This hotel is super convenient. You land at O'Hare and walk directly through a comfortable and attractive underpass -- maybe 100 yards and you're there. Cannot beat this.

Everything else is disappointing. The in-room dining was inedible. The thermostat was broken in my room. The internet -- as others have described -- is pretty awful. There is no coffee to be found prior to 6am. This is an AIRPORT HOTEL, people! And a huge hotel at that. Seriously you can't put a pot of coffee in the lobby for people with early flights?

Yeah, I'll suck it up and stay here again because the location is... awesome. But at least next time I'll be prepared for epic MEH.