US$326
US$272
Sofitel
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$261
US$234
US$452
US$369
  • Restaurant
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$361
US$292
  • Restaurant
ACME Hotel Company Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$210
  • Restaurant
Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$213
  • Bar/Lounge
Urban Holiday Lofts(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$205
  • Breakfast included
US$477
US$464
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationdowntown chicagowithin walking distancerainforest caferoom was cleanfridge and microwavefree breakfastthe loopnavy pierthe magnificent milefew blocksblue linemichigan avenueleghornlasallelodgingrates
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Recently stayed here for three nights. The staff is amazing. So friendly and helpful. Can't beat the location and free parking. Free coffee, tea and hot chocolate was a bonus. Very basic room. Small but clean. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Edgar B, General Manager at Ohio House Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am so glad that you not only enjoyed your stay, but also had a great experience with our wonderful staff! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I stayed at Ohio House Motel for two nights. During my stay, the hotel was quiet, clean, and the staff provide great service. The location couldn't be better for doing anything in downtown Chicago, and the free parking makes everything easy! Two thumbs up!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

My husband and I love to take weekend getaway trips to Chicago, and the Ohio House is our preferred place to stay. The Ohio House Motel offers great rates, clean rooms, and free parking! The rooms are simple, straight-forward spaces. We've stayed at the Ohio House many times over the years, and their continued improvements stand as a testament to their commitment to provide great service to their guests. The motel is perfectly located to walk to shops, restaurants, and the must-see sights of the city. The staff is courteous and friendly, and they seem to truly care about the guests experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vlwillson2002

Thank you so much for your your kind words! I am so happy to hear that we provided a great experience and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Very pleasant stay in this convenient downtown location from where pretty much everywhere is walkable. Clean, comfortable, and spacious room with sleep-inducing mattress. Efficient and very helpful staff willing to do whatever they could to enhance our stay. It'll be even nicer when all rooms are renovated (which they're working on). Very adequate and highly recommend if you're focused more on functionality and value than high end ambience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are currently working on renovating all of the rooms on our property and have quite a few that are already completed. We are excited for you and all of our other guest to see the rooms when they are all completed. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

My family has stayed at a chain hotel near Ohio House Motel before and on our last trip to Chicago the Ohio House Motel caught our attention. For our Chicago trip last week, I decided to check out the Ohio House Motel online and I liked what I saw, so I booked it. Like anything new, I was unsure what expect but I was extremely happy with our choice to stay there. My 19 year old son even said it was a great choice!

The room was newly renovated and very clean. Based on reviews I read before our visit I was concerned about the room being noisy but it wasn't. Doors closing was the main source of noise, like any hotel, but we didn't have any problems with exterior noise from traffic or people.

The location is amazing because there is so much to do around there. We ate dinner at the Hard Rock Café and Portillo's. There are clubs and shopping all within walking distance, including Michigan Avenue. We even walked to Navy Pier and Millennium Park. There is also a Walgreen's a block away, which was great for snacks and necessities. The neighborhood also felt safe - we didn't have any issues with anyone when we were walking around.

Perhaps the best value about staying at the Ohio House Motel is the parking, a fact that was accentuated when our trip started with a $41.00 parking expense at a garage near Willis Tower. We parked in the Ohio House Motel parking lot when we checked in at 3:00 (after our Willis Tower visit) and didn't use the car again we left for home. The cab ride to the Field Museum was about $10 (for 2 people) each way and we walked the rest of the time. There are more rooms than there are parking spaces so you are not guaranteed a spot but there is parking in the area that can be used until a space opens up (we got a spot when we checked in and it seems like there were always open spots but we were visiting during the week too, not the weekend).

I HIGHLY recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a great value, a great location, and a great time in Chicago! I can't wait to go back another time and experience even more of Chicago while staying at the Ohio House Motel.

1  Thank kmarillinois

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am so happy to hear that not only did you enjoy your stay with us, but also enjoyed the many things that our beautiful city had to offer! We hope to see you again soon!