“Great scenery ”

Ranked #106 of 711 things to do in Chicago
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Took two kids on the wheel. They really enjoyed it! Kind of pricey ($48) for the amount of time spent on it (3 rotations I think). Views are great!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"tickets"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 23 June 2018

During this trip on this Ferris wheel we completed three revolutions, during which we had fantastic views across Navy Pier to the lake and on the west side, the city skylines. It was a smooth ride in a comfortable pod and very relaxing. Ticketing and queuing was managed efficiently and the price was similar to other city attractions. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I are both afraid of heights but we did this because we knew we would regret it if we didn't. We were put with four other people who were moving around alot and thank God the carts barely move. They're air conditioned and the full enclosure makes you feel much safer than a regular ferris wheel. The total ride takes about 20 minutes but the view is amazing and even if you're scared to death you'll be glad you did it

2  Thank Casey E
Reviewed 24 May 2018

I went during the week so it wasn't as crowded. They took us around 3 times. The views were a joy to take in. The car was clean and roomy ( I was lucky enough to get my own car since it wasn't too busy at that time). The wait time was not long (less than 5 minutes). This is something I am glad I did for I felt it was a unique experience and to see Chicago from those angles.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

This is a great way to get 360 degree views of Chicago at some serious height. The entire cabin is enclosed so you don't have to worry about it being too cold (or too hot) as it is temp controlled. You make about 3 full circles which was more than we expected.

One important thing to note though: there are a total of 8 seats in each cabin, so on a busy day, you will likely be sharing your cabin with strangers. The day we went was very slow so we had our own cabin, but I'm not sure this would be worth the cost if we had had to share it with others.

1  Thank Megha A