Open today: 09:00 - 21:00

6 796
3 078
6 796
3 078
All reviews willis tower tilt experience john hancock signature room lake michigan awesome views city lights afraid of heights gift shop wait in line navy pier the magnificent mile observatory elevator tilted tickets sears
Selected filters
11 - 16 of 10 847 reviews
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Always like observation decks - the Tilt feature was really fun - added a new dimension. Lines were long (1 1/2 hour wait with reservations) with very few places to rest your legs - but that might be because of COVID.

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Horrible horrible wait. We bought tickets weeks before and still had to wait over 2 hours in line. Would not do it again waste of time. View was not worth it. I want a refund!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 2 April 2021

Not sure why we purchased a timed ticket? We arrived at our designated 7 pm time (which by the way I was not able to purchase before we left for our trip but was able to purchase for the next day while standing in front of the Hancock building). We were told on arrival that the wait time was at least 1.5 hours and that they closed at 9 pm so we may not get up or if we did it would be for a limited time. We were also told that we could come back any time and they would let us use the ticket, or we could get our money back. I appreciate the offer for a refund but I very much question the business practice. If you are already behind because you have obviously oversold the tickets (again, I was able to purchase the day before when they already knew they were having trouble getting people through) then why would you have additional people show up on days that you are already overbooked?? I'm struggling with the logic! Anyway, we ended up coming back early the next morning and were able to get through the SHORT line in about 45 minutes. By the time we finished however the line was longer than it was the night before. We were able to get up in the tower but I would have prefered the night viewing that I booked. Overall, the experience is overpriced in general.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
360CHICAGOTeam, Manager at 360 Chicago Observation Deck, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

I'm sorry to hear about your experience.Usually, the wait time is 45 minutes to an hour at most and all guests who purchased for a certain day are able to visit. However, one of our elevators had to be unexpectedly taken out of service for maintenance on the day of your visit.

Please reach out to Info@360Chicago.com so we can make this right for you!

Reviewed 1 April 2021

The company said it would be 45 minute wait.Waited for 2.5 hours despite having a timed ticket Waste

Date of experience: April 2021

Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for your long wait. Usually, the wait time is 45 minutes to an hour at most. However, one of our elevators had to be unexpectedly taken out of service for maintenance on the day of your visit.

Please reach out to Info@360Chicago.com so we can make this right for you!

Reviewed 31 March 2021

I brought my 9-year-old here on Monday (3/29/2021). I had purchased a TIMED TICKET online the day before for 6pm with Tilt. The timed ticket is the only way to buy online and the email confirmation literally says “Skip the ticket desk line and go straight to the gate.” We arrived on time and were directed to a ridiculous line. I asked what the point of a timed ticket was with no answer, just that the tickets are good for a year and we could come back another time if we wanted. I chose 6pm because we had another thing to do that morning. I thought we could do that, come here, see what there was to see BEFORE IT GOT DARK (they day was supposed to be beautiful and not cloudy, and it was, but again, all for naught), get dinner and head back. We waited in that insane line for two and a half hours!! By the time we got upstairs the sun had set. It was a complete waste of time and money, nowhere in line to sit, people sitting on the floor, no bathrooms, no explanation, no apology, no nothing. By the time we got upstairs and were starving because it was long past a normal dinner time, there was also a 30-45 minute wait for TILT and nothing to buy for snacks except gelato and drinks. Needless to say, after waiting over two hours just to get in an elevator we didn’t wait for tilt so even more money wasted. It was dark, what was the point? Too bad Willis was closed for COVID because I never would have come here, and guaranteed we’ll never come again.

Date of experience: March 2021

Thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry to hear about your long wait. We seek for our guests to have a maximum wait of an hour, but the weekend of your visit was significantly slower due to reduced capacity from COVID limitations and increased demand.

The timed ticketing platform was introduced on March 26th, which means many untimed tickets were mixed in which caused additional queuing. Again, we apologize for the long wait and poor experience.

Please reach out to Info@360chicago.com so we can make this right for you!