We enjoyed our holiday in your house very much.
Especially the big garden was Great for my children to play football and badminton.
The nearness to the beach ( 40 minutes by car) and also to famious Tuscany sites made it perfekt for us.
Nice rooms, much place and a good kitchen equipment.
We will come again!
- Great location to visit Lucca (15 minutes drive).
- Short drive to the train station to visit Florence.
- Great walks in the area, well way marked and leading to great views.
- Near a large supermarket
- Very near a good bakery and pizza place.
- Lots to do in the area - villas, caves and medieval towns etc.
CONS (very minor)
- There was some building going on next door but we didn't mind the 8am starts.
- Although directions were given to find the Villa it was very hard to find the turning as we arrived quite late NB Look for a long gravel drive opposite a bamboo hedge.
- Mosquitos are around so deterrent is a good idea.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||People with disabilities|
|Older travelers||Families with young children|