All reviews room was large one night stay late checkout breakfast buffet comfortable bed stayed here would definitely stay here again microwave property
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Due to an emergency I ended up having to stay at this hotel. When I arrived weary and stressed the night clerk was very pleasant and accommodating. The room was large and roomy with a very comfortable bed.

In the morning, I was starved and looked forward to breakfast. At this point I could have eaten cardboard. The breakfast buffet did not disappoint with a vast choice for any level of appetite. My made to order omelet was delicious and the servers very attentive.

My only complaint was the slamming of doors in the middle of night from other guests but that is not the establishments fault.

Room Tip: The hotel is relatively quiet although I had issues with inconsiderate guests slamming doors.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
erock30, Operations Mgr. at Four Points by Sheraton Buffalo Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you Carole1961England for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. I will pass this on to our Front Office and Breakfast staff as they made a positive impact on your stay. We thank you and hope all is well.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I like to stay here every time I come to Buffalo Grove. It's very clean and updated. Very pleasant decor. Comfortable and reliable. The second floor rooms are especially nice with high vaulted ceiling's.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mfbarthe
Eric W, Operations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Buffalo Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Good afternoon Mfbarthe,
It's always a pleasure to have you stay with us when your in the area. I will pass along your comments with our entire team as they will be glad they helped make your stay with us a positive one. Til next time have a pleasant day and safe holiday.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

At my urging, our family arranged a weekend here so we could be enjoy the hot tub and pool after an event on Friday night. Surprisingly, we found a sign that the pool area was rented to a private party and we who paying guests are banned from 8:30 pm on. When I complained to the employee at the desk, he said wr could use it at 6 am. We are paying for a total of seven nights between myself cand three adult be offspring. Bad customer service. I feel cheated.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
erock30, Operations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Buffalo Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

I apologize and understand the disappointment you and your guests must feel due to the pool being temporarily in use for a 2 hour private event during your stay. It is a very unusual circumstance and is very unlikely to be repeated in the future. We appreciate your feedback and hope you can forgive us. Our intent as is only to provide the best service and should your find yourself coming back to Buffalo Grove that you would give us the opportunity for a second chance.

Eric WIlkinson

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The breakfast was great, as was the fitness center, pool and Jacuzzi. There was even a shuttle bus that took us to a nearby library and picked us up an hour later. Absolutely wonderful hotel and we will certainly return. Let's not forget the walk in shower and super comfortable bedding.....

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Eric W, Operations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Buffalo Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your experience with us. I'm glad to here that we provided the service that went above your expectations during your stay. We take pride in providing 100% guest satisfaction throughout our guests stay with us. I will relay your experience with our team and look forward to the next time we can serve you again.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The Sheraton has free parking, a bar and has a restaurant for breakfast. Rooms are spacious and the staff is very friendly. It is conveniently located near I65. I stay there once a month on businesses.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
erock30, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Buffalo Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

We at the Sheraton Four Points we like to express gratitude for your kind words. We are proud that we provided you with a great experience and look forward to your next visit to Buffalo Grove.