Free cancellation until 27/07
US$101
US$76
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$88
US$196
US$156
Official Site
All reviewsfront desklending librarysausageking suitereal silverwarerecently stayed at this hotelhot tubflat screenyogurtthe breakfast areaother hotelsbusiness centervery clean hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulfridge and microwavecookiesillinois state university
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We didn't get in till after 10:00 pm. The hotel attendant was very nice and considerate. She tried to find us a room that was further from a couple of smaller parties so we could get a good night sleep (this was done without being asked). I was impressed with the breakfast, good variety. Love the spacious room and it was very clean. First hotel I have been in that actually provided enough towels in the restroom.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently stayed at this hotel and was disappointed in the overall upkeep. If it weren't for the fact that the room was booked for me, I would never have chosen to stay at this hotel. Almost every time I returned to my room, my room key was deactivated and had to be reset. I took the advice of the desk clerk and changed where I kept my keys (away from my credit cards, phone, etc.) and it still happened. Very inconvenient.

Room Tip: None of the views were good in my opinion, I had a lovely view of a warehouse.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The room is spacious and motel is clean. Accessible room met needs of my wife which primarily are grab bars in bathroom. There's a well equipped exercise room with more equipment and options than most. There's a business center also which looked good. Breakfast included scrambled eggs, waffles, fresh fruit (bananas and so on), fruit pieces combo in a bowl, sausage links or parties, biscuits and gravy or fried potatoes, hot chocolate, bagels, bread, pastries, muffins. English muffins, hard boiled eggs, yogurt and other standard beverages. There's a pool which looked good. Pictures in room and around are nice. Good desk and breakfast service along with housekeeping. Lobby is attractive - cookies, water, coffee, fruit available. Comfortable bed. There's a lending library.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Take it from a fair reviewer. If you need a spot to stay then this place will get it done. I have very few complaints but just a few things that made me scratch my head.
It’s clean and well kept. We were able to check in a few hours before the standard 3pm check
Bed was comfy however the pillows were square and were more like sofa pillows than bed pillows. TV had a crappy picture. Felt like 1989 all over again. Walls are thin. Thin enough for me to hear the guy next door blow his nose.
Comes with a nice complimentary breakfast which is a bit better than the rest.
Overall a good stay just a few weird things that didn’t make sense

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family