“Dont judge a book by it's cover.”
Review of Burger Stop

Burger Stop
Ranked #53 of 169 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Every time we come here for a burger, it always surprises me about how much better these burgers are than anywhere else. Try the jamaican burger. Even the fries are great. Flame broiling makes a huge difference and local meat and ham add to the flavor. Locally owned, The staff are quick and accommodating, food comes fast, buns are fresh, we love this place. We're putting burgerstop on our regular schedule.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

From the outside you might drive by and that would be a mistake. Stopped here on a road trip with my grandkids and the food is very good and you definitely will not go away hungry. Order and the counter, set down and prepare to be amazed. But go hungry.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I expect a fair amount if my fast food lunch is over 10.00. Mine was and I don’t feel like I got a lot. Gyro was ok (missing something). Tots were good. Drink machine was spitting out some god-awful syrup concoction.

This would have been acceptable for $7.50. No combos, no kids meals.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Out for a drive and stopped here. The burgers were incredible. They were flavorful and so juicy and accented with sauce, what a treat. Don't try to eat this on your car unless you have extra clothes. I had the Westerner and my wife had the Hawaiian burger. Fries and tots were piled on a separate plate. After eating lunch here we were still full and passed on eating dinner. Great place. We'll go back again when in town.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Growing up in L.A. I was raised on Tommy Burgers In-N-Out & some good, hearty Greek style burger joints (Omega Burger!) so moving to the BIG "small town" Twin Falls meant leaving those comfort foods behind. I was pleasantly surprised by BURGER STOP, however!

I heard a rumor that the owner had been connected to Omega Burgers somehow (it tastes like it!), & I don't know if that's true or not, but my-oh-my is the Chili Cheese Burger SUPER close, if not spot on to that greasy D-lisciousness childhood favorite!!
If you're a Tommy Burger fan... Give it a try! Just have them add pickles & it's darn close!
I order the chili in a cup on the side so I can save some (burgers are pretty big here!) & it's not a soggy mess later.

Fries (well done) are also a fave.
Can't go wrong with a patty melt & my son & several friends LOVE the mushroom Swiss & then there's the chili-cheese fries...

I wish they had a drive through...however that might be a downfall for me, on second thought, so never mind.

I say, Give Burger Stop a try...

1  Thank ownprivateidaho7