“Perfect Lake Retreat”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Cindy G
“Perfect Lake Retreat”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This cabin was used for a family retreat and was absolutely awesome! It is huge with lots of space to interact and to enjoy solitude. It is right on the lake and the view was so inspiring and healing. There were lots of games to play, a kitchen with all the essential utensils, and a foos ball table that my adult children really enjoyed. It requires quarters, but you just have to lift the lid and take the quarters out and put them in again. My son has a boat and kayaks, so the dock was really wonderful for that as well as our morning tai chi. Watching the light dance upon the water was a wonderful experience. We spent our last night there around the fire pit making smores and enjoying our last moments together. Highly recommend this vacation rental!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Barbara B
San Diego, California
“I Renewed My Spirit with Our Own Private Retreat”
Reviewed 23 March 2015 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

This is a perfect place to reconnect with nature's quiet spiritual majesty. Always being able to gaze upon a crystalline, glassy, blue lake and natural treed back-drop relaxed me to a point that I wish I could live here instead of vacation here. I have stayed here with just a few people, with family, and with friends, and recommend it to anyone. The glacier tarn lake is just remote enough, just small enough, but easily accessible from the airport at Spokane, Washington. This vacation home is big enough for a family reunion/party and intimate enough for just my partner and me. We enjoy boating and swimming off the private beach and dock. The kitchen is equipped for easy to gourmet meals. There is a full grocery store within a few miles and great restaurants also are available. My children have enjoyed Pacific Northwest's premier amusement park, Silverwood. We have skied and played in the numerous close-by ski hills. The many golf courses within a few miles have amazed us! We have come back to this place for years. It is like "our own private Idaho!"

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing