All reviewsqueen suitesitting areahot tub and poolhill overlooking the citywafflesfront deskspacious roomstayed herebeautiful hotelbreakfast areanice breakfastcoffee makernetflixmicrowavehilltophighwaysofa
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Very nice new hotel in Pocatello. Visited for a basketball tournament. The hotel is new and clean and has great amenities. Was in a two queen suite which was large and open. Plenty of room to spread out. The room included a small fridge, microwave, and coffee-maker. The bathroom was very clean and roomy. The beds are very comfortable and the hotel was quiet.

The hot breakfast which is included is a nice and there is plenty to choose from.

Great service and very friendly staff. Very pleased with our stay. Will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank dfndr90
Tamara M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Pocatello, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you for the wonderful rating and review; I am happy that you found our hotel to be accommodating of your needs. See you again on your next trip to Pocatello!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We had to overnight in Pocatello and stayed in a 2 queen suite. The suite was very roomy. There was a separate sitting area with a large sofa/bed, desk, and TV. The bedroom was very roomy with its own TV, microwave, mini frig, coffee maker. The bathroom was very modern and bright. Nice towels. Great lighting. It was immaculate! The intenet was fast and you could stream your you tube/netflix through their TV easily. We just grabbed a banana but their breakfast looked fairly typical. They did have hard boiled eggs and individually wrapped Udi GF bagels which was nice. Was extremely pleased with this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Tamara M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Pocatello, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you for the great review! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you choose us again on your next trip to Pocatello.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We stay in Pocatello every year for our annual Christmas travel and this is our first time trying Fairfield Inn. We have stayed in other nearby hotels, both cheap and more pricey. We opted this year to pay a little more $$ to try this hotel, and I imagine we will continue to book it annually - if the price is still as affordable. Why? Well parking was easy, friendly staff, the hotel must be NEW - if not, everything is so clean and updated that it shows as new (lobby, common areas, rooms). But the clincher was the wonderful HOT breakfast.... can't tell you how many hotels we have stayed at that include breakfast - and you just never really know what you will get. We were really pleased with the selection that included the typical yogurt, pastries and waffles, but also scrambled eggs (with shredded cheese on the side!), bacon, sausage, and potatoes. All steaming when we came to eat - not picked through and dry. I really enjoy Oatmeal in the morning, and they provided 4 different toppings plus cream (not just milk). So for the two of us, it felt like pre-paying the breakfast for the extra $20 we spent - yet having almost a 5-star hotel quality.
I am a Ritz-Carlton member.... now Marriott and this hotel line. I can say any Ritz member will be satisfied with a needed overnight at this hotel.
Lastly - we have a local favourite italian restaurant we visit each year and enjoyed the close proximity with our hotel and restaurant at this exit instead of Bench.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

What an awesome review! I appreciate such a detailed review and I happy that you found our hotel to be better than your expectations. I hope to see you on your next trip to Pocatello!

Reviewed 26 December 2017

I stayed here for two nights while visiting my sister. Nice location up on a hill. I had a high floor room being Marriott Platinum but I am sure the other rooms are very nice. Great service and very clean. We have stayed at The Town Place Suites before, but this is a great alternative and a little nicer. Comfortable bed and nice room add up to a great place to stay. Quick drive to the Casino too,

Room Tip: High Floor. 532 a nice room
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 December 2017

The breakfast was great. They even had fresh berries, not frozen.
My room had a view of the houses across the street, but I didn't spend much time in my room so it was fine. My room was clean with a microwave and refrigerator.
The hotel sits on a hill so make sure your vehicle's tires are prepared for the weather conditions.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo