“The Nicest Little Place I Have Ever Seen”
Kingsville Apartments 2 Bedroom - Bequia
Kingsville Apartments 2 Bedroom - Bequia Kingsville Apartments 2 Bedroom - Bequia
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Kingsville Apartments 2 Bedroom - Bequia
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
WalesMrsT
Wales
“The Nicest Little Place I Have Ever Seen”
Reviewed 24 September 2011 for a stay in February 2011
people found this review helpful

I first saw Bequia on a shore trip from a Silverseas cruise and I immediately fell in love it.
That was last January and I returned in February for the Blues Festival.

I spent a week room only, and then managed, very luckily, to book into Kingsville. It's a great little community (as is the whole of Bequia) and I had the most wonderful time. In fact, I'm returning this January and February, first of all island hopping all the way down from Grenada and staying at Kingsville again for the music festival. As it's so popular, I can't stay there for the whole time unfortunately.

Kingsville is literally just across a small road from the beach, so you can pop back for anything you've forgotten in just a minute.

The apartment I had was very comfortable and really spacious for me (I had a 2 bedroom as there weren't any 1 bedroom available). The staff are immensely helpful and friendly and will even do a load of washing for you for a nominal sum. I can't praise it enough.

Da Reef, where a lot of the music takes place, is just a stroll down the lane and there are other restaurants nearby.

You can take either a taxi or a water taxi into town, or walk if it's not too hot.

Take your mask and snorkel as there is quite a good reef between Lower Bay and Princess Margaret Beach.

I shouldn't write such a glowing review really as I don't want too many people to discover it!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Everything from the location etc. etc........
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing