“Great food”

Steamers Steak & Seafood
Ranked #5 of 69 Restaurants in McCall
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

To die for trout and pork shank. Nice that some restaurants still serve salad and sides with your meal instead of charging everything.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Steamers is a small restaurant in the heart of downtown McCall. It is close to the lake and many attractions. The service is friendly and efficient. I had the trout and it was delicious. My hubby had the steak, and he said it was grisly and tough. The salads were OK, but some of my lettuce was a bit wilted. The place is popular with families and it was very noisy.

1  Thank planetjane2018
Reviewed 1 July 2018

This is a nice restaurant. Very popular so advise reservations. A little pricey in my opinion. The French onion soup is outstanding and the blue cheese dressing on the salad is also outstanding. We had the chicken and the baked scallops and both were good though I wouldn’t say great. Unfortunately there are no lake views but it is still a very good Mccall dining option.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

The food is always good when we've been to Steamers. I was disappointed when we visited for my birthday last time though, they were out of crab. The staff is always very nice and brought me a comp birthday desert!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

You’d better be hungry when you go to Steamers as the portions are very generous. Our meals were delicious I had the salmon and my friend had the scallops. Both were cooked to perfection. The mashed potatoes were to die for. Friendly service and a very casual atmosphere. Highly recommend

2  Thank KiwiKateWellington