“Great lunch place!”
Review of Stax

Stax
Ranked #9 of 69 Restaurants in McCall
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Everything - including the bread - is made fresh on site. The soups and sandwiches are terrific. Very tasty. Also quick and reasonably priced. Good location in downtown McCall.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This place is a great find in McCall for freshly made tasty sandwiches. A nice outdoor patio that is dog friendly and a cozy comfortable indoors restaurant. Service was quick, warm, efficient and friendly. The Skinny Tinney was wonderful on fresh wheat bread with tomato, cuke, lettuce, sprouts and a delicious cream cheese spread. The Reuben was ginormous on fresh rye and chock full of tasty pastrami, sauerkraut and swiss. The sides of chips were crisp, nicely salted and fresh. Two sandwiches and one soda for around $20.00. Everything combined to make this a perfect lunch stop. Will happily return, hopefully soon!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

The sandwiches on the fresh, baked bread were excellent! Very generous with the meat and fixings. I went for the sandwiches my wife had a salad. The salad was just okay but overall great sandwich joint for lunch.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018

We are on the road in our Motor Home. Our refrigerator broke so we have no food. Found a block with no cars and parked and stumbled into this sandwich shop.
The menu includes grilled sandwiches. I saw one called the Philly and said to the owner I am Philly and he said I should order the most popular which was a Cuban. Choice of bread from Sourdough (my favorite) rye, white. I had a large on Sourdough which was a meal and a half and chucked full of meat, turkey ham and cheese. A fresh pickle slice and great chips made a great meal. My wife had an equally impressive Ruben.
I only wish lived nearby so I could eat here again.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Stax in McCall is awesome. Fresh baked bread, homemade style sandwiches, yumm. Stax is my go-to for lunch everytime I am in McCall. The restaurant is clean, folks are friendly, perfect.

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Stax? Share your experiences!