Open today: 08:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Excellent half day tour of the Snake River.

My wife and I took the half day tour of the Snake River in September of 18. It was a great trip... read more

Reviewed 19 October 2018
Doug W
Marshall, Michigan
Great half day boat ride on Snake River!

Highly recommend this half day jet boat ride. Such a pleasant experience. We had our two kids aged... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2018
chirpygal
Seattle, Washington

All reviews box lunch half day tour great trip deck hand snake river jet boat big horn sheep hells canyon wild turkeys potato salad lunch stop bald eagles creek lodge beautiful scenery captain and crew soft drinks granola
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I have been an Idaho resident my entire life and have lived in the Lewis-Clark Valley for over 20 years, so it still amazes me how few times I have enjoyed what is truly right outside of my back door. My most recent trip up the Snake with Snake River Adventures was amazing!! Our River Boat Captains, Cameron and Nate were incredibly proficient in the local history and geology of Hells Canyon, and interjected just enough information to make the trip a true joy. My travel partner had never been up the River before, so she was thrilled with all of it...especially the two stops at Garden Creek...WOW!! What a beautiful spot... Additional stops at the Kirkwood Ranch and at Sheep Creek, paired with the 30-40 bighorn sheep, countless turkey and deer sitings, and the half-dozen bald eagles we spotted, made for an incredibly memorable trip. Thanks SRA...you guys ROCK!!

2  Thank johnsondds
SRATours, Director of Sales at Snake River Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

So glad you had a great time, thanks for joining us.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

After a couple of years of wanting to make the trip down the snake river, we finally made it this year with Snake River Adventures. It was a last minute reservation and I was disappointed that we could not get a full day trip. As it worked out the half day trip was just enough! We had a great Captain (Kirk) who was knowledgeable and informative. The lunch stop at Garden Creek Ranch was fabulous and relaxing.(Did not want to leave) The lunch was much more than we expected and it was nice to sit along the river on the deck as the weather was perfect. While on the boat we saw many Big horn sheep and at different times, eagles flying along next to the boat. I want to bring my grand kids back. If looking for a great memorable trip, book this one!

Date of experience: June 2018

Thanks for joining us, sorry we didn't have space on a full day tour. Come see us again!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Our group of six had a wonderful half day adventure up and down the Snake River. Our captain did a wonderful job pointing out the historical sites and spotting the wildlife along the banks. With two deckhands we couldn't have asked for a better day.

Thanks for joining us!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Wonderful boat, excellent captain/tour guide, nice box lunch, several shore stops. Like others, we saw osprey/deer/ram AND wild turkeys, Canada geese, a golden eagle, petroglyphs, and so much more. Wonderful day for us.

Date of experience: June 2018
SRATours, Director of Sales at Snake River Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thanks for joining us. So glad you had a great time! Sounds like the animals were out for ya also.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Very professional operation - very knowledgeable Capt/guide - we saw osprey/deer/ram and we were blessed with good weather

Date of experience: June 2018
SRATours, Director of Sales at Snake River Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thanks for joining us.