I and my friend family checked in August at the cabin. The house was not well cleaned with looking thick dust on the tables and kitchen top. To be honest it seems to be cleaned for months. In addition to, there was odor of gas from big grill stove in the kitchen causing kind of headache.
Anyway, the place was INFESTED with mice. We had been fighting with mice to capture them during whole our stay. The report to the management company was delivered on the first day of our stay. The answer was that they will do something to treat, but it was actually nothing done. After the first day, there were still a couple of screamings whenever our family saw mice in dining area and bathroom even night early morning. Like popping out of the couch when our kids were sitting down, running around the kitchen and under the fridge, in the pantry, in the living room, around the fireplace, chewing in the walls in the bathroom when someone were trying to use bath. I clearly can see many holes in the wall for mice to use sneaking around the house. Meaning to tell we broke down with fears during our dreaming travel in Yellowstone.
So a friend of mine has been contacting the management company to tell all story, but their answer was ‘There is nothing they can do. We should expect many animals in the area of house since it is located in the forest’. What an irresponsible react? I think I should report this to health department to make stop renting this house to avoid any further victims.
We had a major friend reunion for Yellowstone trip and booked this place for 3 nights. Every night, we suffered from mice appearance. It was truely horrible experience. Especially, ladies and children were terrified. Multiple Mice were freely roam inside the house. (bathroom, kitchen, bedrooms, living room, everywhere!) Since we were multiple families, each family contacted managers for complaints but their response was basically "nothing they can do" or "mouse is expected in such a wild forest environment".
Another thing was cleaning status. The property seems not well-cleaned, either. Some families noticed odors in bedrooms.
I would recommend camping instead of renting this property!