All reviews walk in shower body wash beautiful hotel parking lot idaho falls spent one night yellowstone national park nice stay short drive enjoyed my stay fun casino i highly recommend this hotel rooms were very clean breakfast was delicious bed was comfortable slot machines business center
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Wow. Rooms were excellent. Nicely decorated ... great bed and bedding... shower excellent... LOVE. Top notch!!!. Front desk so welcoming!!! Staff in bar and restaurant the best!!! Casino well ... it was fun!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. It was beautiful and clean. The rooms were nice. Family friendly. The food at the on-site cafe was great. The casino is not hooked to the hotel, which I liked. Gave it 4 stars because the wi-fi is week and the pool is small. Will definitely stay again when in the area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is beautiful but there is a huge lack of costumer service. We booked through a third-party site wanting two queen bed’s for our kids. They gave us a king bed. Stating that’s what their system said. Then they wouldn’t change it to the other room so we had to call the third-party site again to get anything done. After that it was fine. We ate at the restaurant for breakfast and it was not very good food at all. I also left my fancy heels there and they have not contacted me even though I’ve called them almost every day.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Was a beautiful and comfortable stay. The hotel is quiet with a beautiful view. Nice, new, and modern. Loved that they had laundry on site, and the fitness room had everything needed for a great work out.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Super nice hotel rooms and restraunts! Fun casino with lots of slot machines and the bingo is quite fun as well....there is a plagers club here with rewards and atms acrosz the casino!... all in all a lot of fun here! Highly recomended!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends