All reviews walk in shower beautiful hotel parking lot idaho falls minute drive spent one night yellowstone national park nice stay enjoyed my stay i highly recommend this hotel fun casino rooms were very clean breakfast was delicious bed was comfortable slot machines business center road trip
Reviewed 10 August 2017

even though I leave 8 miles away I like to come over and stay for the night at this hotel it's very nice and clean and a like the indoor swimming pool, very good service and also right next door is the casino where I spend a few hours gambling and having fun I visit this place like 10 times a year, now they are building a bright new casino I may be spending probably a lot more time in here

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Beautiful handmade traditional & contemporary crafts made by Shoshone-Bannock tribal members. Everything from beaded keychains to moccasins. You will see why this tribe is well know for their high quality beadwork.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stopped here on the way to Yellowstone National Park. Very nice, quiet and comfortable hotel. There is also a casino next building which we did not go, but we would have if we weren;t so tired that night.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ChloefromGA
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed the night here for the Clint Black concert and had a great time! The hotel room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly. The event center was in the hotel, so we just went downstairs for the concert. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Room was clean, environment quiet, comfortable stay. But....I was charged twice ($100.00 x 2 = $200.00) for the room deposit. Called the hotel and spoke with the assistant manager of the front desk. Was told, "Well I don't know how that happened. The deposit will be debited to your account upon check out". I informed her that the clerk informed me at time of check in that the deposit would be refunded in 5 to 10 business days. I informed the assistant manager of this. She stated, "Oh yes, we have no control over that". Well it has been 4 days since checkout and have not seen the $200.00 debited yet. Poor, poor business practices to say the least. Assistant manager was not interested in the situation. Was told that the front desk manager was out for the day and would be returning the next day and...."You will have to call back and let her know what happened".

Room Tip: 2nd floor was quiet
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo