Best Western Teton West(Driggs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$177
US$150
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$200
Teton Teepee Lodge(Alta)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$161
Hotels.com
US$374
US$141
Hotels.com
Grand Targhee Resort(Alta)(Great Value!)
US$141
TripAdvisor
Teton Springs Lodge and Spa(Victor)(Great Value!)
US$320
Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa - A Noble House Resort(Teton Village)(Great Value!)
US$552
US$517
US$3 445
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsjackson holeroom was cleanski tripcontinental breakfasttwo sinkswould stay here againnice poolfrozen waffleslarge bathroomhot tubenglish muffinsonly complaintgrand tetonsgreat valuehousekeeping staffin townteton pass
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Property looks great from outside and the inside is nice too room was nice size however after that things start to lack. Breakfast if you can call it that needs improvement its lacking in that area unless you enjoy cereal and mini muffins. Breakfast didn't offer any variety of meats or proteins or fresh fruits or biscuits and gravy like other super 8 I've stayed at however they did have some frozen waffles you could toast but not very appetizing as making your own fresh

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wound up here after another motel screwed up our reservations. Good clean and spacious room. Below average breakfast but adequate to get going in morning. Staff were very pleasant. No handicapped accessible bathrooms was only serious downside.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Reasonably priced room, spacious with comfy bed, ticked the boxes. Had a wonderful view of Grand Teton mountain from room window. Continental breakfast was average, but was included in price. Staff had good knowledge of the area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We wanted to visit the Tetons but everything in Jackson was too expensive. Thankfully we opted for this little gem in Driggs. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The only reason for the 4 stars was the lackluster breakfast options. When we return to Jackson, we'll definitely be staying here again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2018

pretty disappointing to book a room online that has "pet friendly" listed as an amenity on Google... we showed up and I asked if there was any extra fees for having my dog there and I was told under no circumstance could we have a dog in the hotel with us.. I politely responded that the only reason we booked that room was because pet friendly was advertised on Google. She said it was wrong, and I was left in an awkward situation. our dog spent both nights in the car alone which was fine, but during the day when its hot was not fun for her. our second day there I went outside to let of out. I had her on a leash tied to my car as I prepped to leave with my family and another worker came out and started lecturing us on having a dog and I had to explain ourselves all over again. we were threatened with a fine if we brought her in, and I tried to keep my cool as I explained "our dog has remained outside this entire time and we have broken no rules".... so thanks super 8 for wrongly advertising to get us there and then thanks for the lectures on policy once we got there. brilliant place.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family