US$168
1 083 results
All reviewsnice roomboise airportyogurtfreewayrefrigerator
7 - 12 of 1 083 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

When I tried to check-in to the room with a reservation that I established 1 month ealier I was very disappointed to find that a half dozen people had had the same thing happen. I was told that they would refund my stay and pay for me to stay at another place. They sent me to a nearby "dive" and when I called and talked to the manager the next day they refused to honor their deal. BEWARE if you book here you had better have a backup plan as they may give away your guaranteed reservation.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had an overnight trip to Boise with a co-worker and wanted to save money since it’s on our own dime. Spend $20 more and stay somewhere else. It is close to the airport and freeway. An awful musty smell of smoke or rancid wall A/C unit was the first thing you noticed in the room. My friend also had the same smell in his room in another wing. At one time the room had two double beds, but now just a huge open area. I’m 6’4” and the shower head was around the 5’ height. No ironing board or iron so had to get one from the front desk. The room did have a good sized mini fridge. The only thing good about the say was Drake at the front desk, I would hire him myself. He was very helpful in showing me the breakfast area in the evening and getting me an ironing board and iron. The ironing board was broken so had to carefully prop it so I could use it. The bed wasn’t bad, I’ve slept on worse. Needless to say I won’t be staying here again, even it someone paid for it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's an older building and smells a little like it, but it's very nice and when I went it was pretty calm.
Breakfast isn't exactly first class and seemed a little dry for me, though I still liked it.
I was extremely satisfied with my trip!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Super_8_03167, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Boise, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review Yiyaburke! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again! ( :

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Comfortable clean rooms. Nice pool, decent breakfast. Bed was a little hard, but overall a good place to stay. Very good location, easy to find. Easy access to freeway and downtown Boise. I would stay there again

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

The air quality in this hotel was so terrible that I ended up getting sick from it. I could not sleep, and had to drive 16 hours the next day. There was no elevator going to my 2nd floor room, so I had to to carry luggage up and down stairs.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review our facility. I am sorry that you were unhappy with your stay. We take pride here to make sure everything goes as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have any further questions or complaints please feel free to contact me.