Reviews (1 270)
1 270 results
All reviews boise river breakfast buffet sand bar sapphire room prime rib joe's crab shack rent bikes river view pool side walking path green belt large pool an older hotel hot tub great place to stay omelet cookies
207 - 212 of 1 270 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I really enjoyed the polite and friendly service from the staff, specifically from Ismet who drove me to the airport. He was very gracious and pleasant! The grounds are absolutely beautiful. This is a very clean and well-maintained property.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
KathyPidgeon, General Manager at The Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

I am glad that you enjoyed your time at The Riverside. Please come back to see us again soon. Ismet and the rest of the staff will be here to make sure you have another good stay.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Spent an entire week at the Riverside and had a great time. From Haley in the Sandbar and Korrie the shuttle driver our stay was very pleasant. It is close to downtown and next to the greenbelt and Quinns pond for activities. They also rent bikes to guests. The breakfast is the best of any hotel we have ever stayed. Dave made the best omelets and the wait staff was so pleasant. When the get around to updating the rooms this will be THE place to stay in Boise

Room Tip: Get an updated river view room
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris S

Thank you for spending a week with us and thanks for writing a review. It sounds as it you were able to enjoy several of the amenities offered by the hotel. We do understand that some of our rooms need a little remodeling and we are currently working on that so please come back to stay again.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

First time at this hotel. Much nicer than expected. Was able to use my Best Western status to get an upgraded room. Pool area and music/bar is outstanding! Service is very good. Nice experience with check in with Corrie.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

I am glad that you had a pleasant surprise at the hotel. We are always happy when we can exceed our guest's expectations. I hope your first stay will not be the last. We will be here waiting to welcome you back for your next stay.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Ismet is one of the funniest drivers I have ever had the pleasure of riding with. He has an amassing taste in music, never lets the passengers get bored and always has good jokes to tell if I didn't know any better, I would say he was a comedian. YOU NEED MORE DRIVERS LIKE ISMET!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Ismet is the best driver ever, he came to pick us up. He is amazing, patient, and very cool. I would recommend him to people who want to shuttle bus. He will come right away when you ask and has good taste in music.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends