See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

1) At the reception they laid stating I have choosen smoking room.
2) Smells horrible
3) Dirty towels
4) Insects walking around freely
5) No coins for laundry
6) UPS delivered box to this hotel, it is namely signed and they cannot find it.
I think I can stop here

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I should have known things would go south when I searched the hotel and the website said $63, but when I clicked to make the reservation, it went up to $79 (before taxes and fees so that's not what drove it up)...bad start!
The girl who checked us in, Andrea, was very pleasant, but didn't give us complete information. Our Wifi and TV were not working properly when we got to our room, so we tried calling the front desk (it rang and rang and rang, so we assumed she was helping someone else and watched a movie we had on our laptop).
The next morning we got to breakfast only to find out that

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I usually read reviews before booking. It was late, we were tired, ended up just booking it.
This place is horrible!! Dirty, stained floors. Comforter nasty and stained. The gal brought us a “clean, fresh from the dryer” one. Put it on the bed and there’s a cigarette burn hole in the middle. We had a non-smoking room. Smelled like old stale smoke. The window was off the track so wouldn’t move. Highway noise loud. Tried to sleep a few hours but had to get up and head out. Yuck!! Don’t do it!
$100 is WAY TOO MUCH to be so grossed out!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Please take this review to heart and do not stay here.this place is disgusting.stains,holes,cracks,burns,rips,tears,unwashed bedding,live open light sockets,99% of furniture and items in this room were barely holing on or broken.DONT JUST DONT.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 June 2018

This place is behind a Lowe's and a Walmart. Took a bit to find. The room was okay, but there was no ice machine working and when you did get ice it was just a little bit.
Did not have breakfast there as there was not much to it and the place is showing it's age. Found out the ice machine had been out of commission for months not just a few days as the desk clerk led my husband to believe

Room Tip: easy access to your car if you are on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple