“The best burgers and fries in Boise”
Review of Boise Fry Company

Boise Fry Company
Ranked #22 of 866 Restaurants in Boise
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My partner is a powerlifter who eats a lot. He eats burgers multiple times a week, and knows all the spots. He takes me to his favorites, that he'll know I'll like, and he knew I'd love Boise Fry Co.
The burgers are always juicy and cooked perfectly. The turkey burger is delicious too, not dry or bland! "The Heat" is absolutely fabulous. The habenero- blueberry sauce is unlike anything I've ever had. It's sweet, with some heat, not too spicy, but you can taste the habenero.
Now, the fries! Omg. I always get the purple potatoes, but I know they're all magic. They cut them on site and the fry is perfect. You can decorate them with an amazing array of salts, and dip them in one-of-a-kind sauces. Get the spicy fry sauce and the rosemary garlic salt!!
Go to Boise Fry Company if you like good food, good burgers and the best fries you've ever had. I mean, this is Idaho, trust us, we know.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

If my kids had to choose one item to eat for the rest of their lives, it would be fries! So naturally we picked Boise Fry Company to have dinner at due to being able to choose our type and style of fries. It was great! Service was friendly, food was done in a reasonable amount of time, you could see them behind the counter grilling your burgers and dropping your fries. I chose the golden potato homestyle fries, my kids chose russet potato homestyle fries, and my husband chose the Laura regular fries. They were all delicious but I would say I had the best fries. I did enjoy the Laura which is a local potato as well. The kicker is all the different dipping sauces for your fries as well as the different seasonings. Once you get the fries you can sprinkle them with sea salt, pepper, cinnamon, salt&vinegar, etc. Then you have a selection of dipping sauces like blueberry ketchup, garlic aioli, spicy ketchup, etc. The garlic aioli was amazing with my gold potato fries with sea salt and pepper. We all got the classic burgers with cheese and bacon added and the burgers didn’t disappoint either. We’ll definitely be back the next time we’re going through Boise.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

The bourgeois fried (with truffle salt) and the Laura fried were fantastic! I loved the sauces, but the garlic aioli was my favorite.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We went while out for a graduation. It was a fun, friendly local place. Really neat concept with different kinds of fries and sauces to accompany really good burgers. If staying downtown it is an easy walk. For a laid back casual burger meal it is ideal. We all got different types of fries and all different sauces. It made for a fun dinner .

Reviewed 14 May 2018

three locations in Boise. Good burgers reasonably priced. Choice of proteins I like the bison burger. Always a selection of fries and cuts. Huge selection of ketchups. Love the blueberry ketchup Yes sounds crazy but delicious