“Delicious”
Review of Salt Factory Pub

Salt Factory Pub
Ranked #4 of 222 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Description: Salt Factory Pub is an upscale gastropub that offers modern and approachable cuisine with an unbeatable beer list
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stopped in for an assortment of appetizers & drinks. Everything was perfect! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

This mgmnt team serves very good food with an expansive menu, exc wine list, attentive service ins comfortable and attractive setting. Burgers and pear salad are highly recommended. The waitress was very pleasant, and the mgr came to the table to ask if everything was to our satisfaction. We will be back!

1  Thank Viknd
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Great spot to relax and hang with friends. Nice atmosphere with a delicious menu. Good bar scene as well.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped at Salt Factory for a late lunch mid-week. The service was very efficient and superb. My wife ordered the hangar steak sandwich and a side and I ordered the Shepherds Pie. The Shepherds Pie was fabulous. The lamb was tender and the ingredients (lamb, vegetables, potatoes, cheese and seasoning) were put together perfectly.
My wife said that her sandwich was very good. I would recommend finding parking in the area behind the building on the west side of Main Street since the restaurant’s parking lot is small.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

A great location, though tight parking space. The restaurant was on point. We had sticky wings of Korean BBQ chicken, a good twist of spicy and sweet taste. For our main meals we had the steak sandwich which was superbly made with fries in abundance. My wife had The bleu a prime grind burger consisting of Maytag bleu, garlicky mushrooms and caramelized onions. A juicy and tasty medium well burger. The house fries were amazing. A superb eatery joint in Downtown Woodstock, with great service levels fast and efficient with ever smiling beautiful servers.