“Firehouse on FIRE!”
Review of Firehouse Subs

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #52 of 216 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Shout out to Janija and crew who welcomed us so kindly into this fabulous sandwich shop! Everything fresh, and served up with sincere smiles and an abundance of politeness! Fast friends, great food!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Every bite is a dee-lite.

With the container, this medium Engineer "fully involved" weighs in at a hefty even pound.

Interesting note: from the bottom of the sandwich (see pic) it looks like they didn't cut thru the bread enough to make 2 halves. But when you "separate" the halves, each half comes apart easily. Interesting.

For some reason, the pickle was a nuisance to get out of the bag. Maybe I was trying too hard to stay clean and not to touch the pickle...

Lots of meat in these sandwiches.

Still don't like their Guilt Trip tactics of asking if you want to round up the check to donate to their cause. That's a turnoff, and probably one reason why I don't eat here more often. And frankly, if they got rid of the "boats" they serve sandwiches in and go to paper, they could use that saved money to donate to first responders.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

First of all, I couldn't find the location on Russell Parkway to enter a review for that location so I'm submitting my review here. I went yesterday for lunch expecting to get a salad. The line was long but I waited because everyone raves about it. I got to where I was second in line to order and all of a sudden, I see a little note taped to the cash register that they are not making salads. I couldn't see the note before waiting so long in line because the register is hidden at the end of long high counter behind which they make everything. I went back today to try again but this time I called beforehand to see if it was just a particular thing yesterday. I got there and didn't have to wait long to order but it took forever to get my food. Everybody behind the counter was making sandwiches but nobody was working on my salad. Finally, the young lady who took my order started making my salad but then more people came in and she left my salad sitting there to take their orders. I think I waited nearly 30 minutes for a salad that wasn't the little bit of money I spent. I will never go back to this establishment for a salad and may or may not try their subs. I got a better and cheaper salad at Subway! Don't waste your money or your time going to this establishment!

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I love Firehouse subs. Yeah, they're wet and messy but I love how they steam cook them. The soda machine with the insane number of drink choices is wonderful.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

It really is hard to beat Firehouse for good subs. Service is always friendly and prompt. We will continue to go back.