Lowest prices for your stay
US$132
Hotels.com
US$132
Priceline
US$117
eDreamsUS$146
Booking.comUS$146
TravelocityUS$132
All reviews jeeva beloam beach camp private beach sound of the waves remote location the real world day bed ceiling fan mie goreng limited electricity generator paradise lombok grid pak remoteness bugs
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

I always hesitate to write a negative review given my history in hospitality and the fickleness of the consumer. However, upon my checking out from the hotel I requested that management contact me and there has been no attempt to do so 4 days later. During my stay I attempted contact and the manager did not answer his phone. We asked for the owners contact and the staff would not provide the same.
Nonetheless, the only positives I could relay about the property was the lovely setting. However it was hard to enjoy because for 2 days we watched the staff rake the beach in one tiny spot without attending to the significant plastic waste scattered on the beach. Clearly they have no interest in any debris below the high tide mark as the next tide will take it out to sea. So I suppose it’s not their problem. If you are going to tout your resort as an eco resort perhaps attending to the garbage would be a good start.
The rooms were in disrepair with the sink tap no longer attached to the countertop, dirty towels, ripped and soiled mosquito nets....
Perhaps the most disconcerting issue was the absolute lack of food and activities which were falsely advertised. The fish dinner we had was equivalent to a 15,000 IDR meal at a roadside warung. Breakfast had very few options with no sides that were shown on the menu. Thus simply dry toast and eggs were available. No sausage, no tomato, no option for a second piece of toast. The food had no seasoning nor love. The activities were nonexistant although their board and website indicated a snorkeling trip ( nope not available) , afternoon tea ( not available), nighttime bonfire ( not available). There was also an indication that they would take meal recommendations. We requested lobster given that there were dozens of lobster farms in the area. They wanted us to go to the market with their staff and pay for it.
All this for a mere 2 million IDR a night, Which is their Covid discounted rate. For me, that kind of price is a luxury treat. Our other hotels in Lombok (2 others) offered us more for a 240,000 nightly price tag. I am so annoyed that we were further disrespected by ownership and management that they did not attempt to contact us after we gently informed the staff of our concerns. While I appreciate that these times are difficult with Covid and keeping food stocks are challenging but having some frozen bread and sausage is certainly not a stretch. If your staff was supervised they would also not rake a 3 meter square for 2.5 hours and ignore the plethora of refuse.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ricky Tanza, General Manager at Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Dear Guest,

On behalf of us all, I would like to sincerely thank you for your stay and for the time you have taken to share your feelings with us. It is always very valuable for us to read guests' feedback – positive or not - to help us work on our areas of improvement. Needless to say, we were all disappointed that we did not live up to your expectations.

We take great pride in providing personalized service that comes from the heart and are disappointed that despite our efforts we were not able to deliver.

Even though our concept is very much thought through and has proven to be appreciated by our guests over the last years we were saddened to read that the quality of the food, the value for money.
and some factors did not meet your expectations.
Our chef offers mostly family style concept with menus from breakfast, lunch dan dinner dan regularly rotating menu with two or three meal selections at each serving if there is special request dishes we are flexible to assist it.

Our Assistant Camp Manager has met your upon check out instead our camp manager not available on the resort at that time. He made apology for inconvinience caused and waived your beverage bill as your concern before.

I am personally terribly sorry that we missed out the opportunity to make this special occasion for you more memorable. Yet, your comments are duly noted, our team will continuously seek for new and innovative ideas to make sure all the guests enjoy the Beloam experience in different ways.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

It’s hard to describe the first impressions of this incredibly stunning beach glamping off- the-grid experience. Imagine turquoise waves (be aware of the undertow if you brave the waves) lapping near your private Sasak-inspired wooden bungalow, powder white sand, jungle trails to explore, delicious seafood dishes etc. First Impressions will become lasting ones for us.

We had originally planned to stay one night to complete a week of driving around the beautiful coastline of Lombok during Eid In Fitri. However, we decided to book an extra night as the views were too good to enjoy for just 24 hours.

The hospitality and friendliness of the staff is one of the reasons we gave this place a big tick of approval. They gave their guests the option to enjoy the privacy and natural outlook without being intrusive. They suggested activities such as guided walks, snorkelling and cycling but we were given the space to do as much or as little as we wanted to.

Be mindful this property is solely run on generated power timed to operate at certain hours of the day, your phone data won’t work here and wifi is an extra cost. Food options may also seem limited to some but the seafood dishes were incredibly fresh and tasty and they ably satisfied our morning cravings with generous pours of delicious Lombok- grown coffee.

We can’t wait for the day to return and savour the delights of this beautiful haven again. Thank you Jeeva Beloam for making our stay such a wonderful experience.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ricky Tanza, General Manager at Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Dear 617Sharleenw,

Thank you so much for taking the time to wonderfully describe your experience at Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp.
We are so delighted to read that you have fully enjoyed each and every aspect of our small camp and in particular liked its natural and quiet ambiance, the attentiveness of our colleagues as well as our culinary treat.

We are glad to forward your wonderful words to the team members and the entire team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon for a wonderful time over at Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp.

Kind regards,

Jeeva Beloam Team

Reviewed 25 May 2021

Staying at Beruga 4 which has the most beautiful view with family of four from 18 - 23 May 2021 was literally took our breath away from the first time we arrived until we left. The view was the best of all, we cherished the sound of the waves, the beautiful sight and the breeze of the wind from our Villa. It was a very relaxing and refreshing moments after months of "stayed at home" . The villa was OK for us , the lights were not quite bright inside but we have prepared to bring our own camping lamps which were very help out. The staff were very helpful and kind , thanks to Pak Riadi, Pak Pino , Pak Jalal, Chef Ali for the delicious meals and especially to Pak Mahli, who always keen to accompany the children to play and enjoy the surrounding. We went to short trekking which was not too short and not easy, the track was quite difficult but was worth it when you get to the top. The view was amazing. My husband and son were fishing near the shore and caught many fishes, the chef would fried and barbequed the fishes for our dinner. The only minor was the waves was too big so it was quite scary to swim for children. Maybe the hotel can consider to build swimming pool for children or put wave breaker stones on the beach so it's safer to swim in the sea. We really enjoyed our 5 nights stayed at Jeeva Beloam, it was a very refreshing vacation.

Dear 534Virginiak,

Thank you for taking the time to write and share such a beautiful review on Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp. Thank you sincerely for the very kind and generous words about the resort.

We are amazed to hear that you especially loved our wonderful staff and your culinary experiences. We are very happy that you enjoyed your Beloam experience.

We have noted your suggestions regarding room lighting and swimming pool facility at the resort, which we will bring to the management to discuss.

We would be more than pleased to welcome you to the resort whenever your travels bring you back to Lombok Island.

Kind regards,

Jeeva Beloam Team

Reviewed 17 March 2021

The first time we step into Jeeva Beloam, we feel peace and quiet…. literally, all you hear are the sound of the waves, the leaves and bird chirping.
Shape in the traditional Sasak house, the Villa has all the amenities you need.
Comfortable bed overlooking the Ocean… Check, Day Bed outside the Villa …. Check, Bathroom with all Eco-friendly amenities …. Check, Hot and Cold running Water ….. Check, Air Conditioning …. Check, Ceiling Fan ….. Check. 27 Inch TV ……. NONE, In Room WIFI ….. NONE (you can request….but WHY?), Cell Phone Signal Reception ……NONE (PUT Your Phone and Gadget DOWN…..)
The sand is white and very soft (Imagine you step into an All Purpose Flour… that soft), the waves is just right (not for surfing) and NO TRASH !
The best part is the beach is very private by design because Jeeva Beloam located in an enclave, surrounded by 2 rock opening that can’t be reach from anywhere.
As for the meal, it’s all inclusive, they give us several limited choice of meal (Fried Rice/Noddle, Grilled Fish / Crab, etc) which changes daily. Everything is tasty and simple.
It is such a great place to spend time with your loved one to reconnect.
Below are the cast of character that makes everything for us very memorable at Jeeva Beloam: Pak Pino, Pak Yus, Pak Jalal, Pak Yunan and everyone that we might forget their name.
Mr Anthony and Pak Ahmad Idris, Jeeva Beloam is amazing. Keep it this way, don't change it and as the famous Pianoman Billy Joel said “I love you just the way you are”

Date of stay: March 2021
Ricky Tanza, General Manager at Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2021

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you so much for having chosen Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp for your stay and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us through such an awesome review on TripAdvisor.

It is a matter of great delight for all of us to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. We wish to express our sincere gratitude for the wonderful feedback you have offered for the product, the team and our services.

Thank you very much for appreciating Jeeva Beloam Team who looked after your well in the restaurant and offered you a wonderful dining experience during your stay with us.

We have shared your kind compliments with the team and they are truly glad to have been of service to you. Your feedback will definitely serve as a great source of inspiration for our team.

The Jeeva Beloam team and I thank you for your gracious feedback once again and we look forward to your continued patronage of our camp and welcoming you back with us in not too distant future.
Best regards,

Ricky and Jeeva Beloam Team

Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

Okay, so I'm writing this review only 3 hours after I landed back in Jakarta from Lombok because I want everything to be coming out fresh from my head and my heart.

I have to be honest, I was hesitant at first when my friend decided to stay in this "beach camp" for her birthday getaway trip. Something she called as to reward herself for all her hardwork in years (she's never taken any borthday leave before, FYI).

But boy, this girl was so much mistaken. There's nothing else to describe my 4 days 3 nights stay at Jeeva Beloam besides "unforgettable pristine beach location with the friendliest and most helpful, most accommodating hospitality staffs I've ever met in my whole life". I travel a lot for work and I jump from one hotel to others in matter of days so much in a year. But I'm not much of a complainer and this place has nothing to complaint! Like seriously, I don't do bugs, esp flying bugs. But I even make friends with the bugs here. And it's still not the best thing here.

First of all, the remote location. Not much signal, but they have wifi at the restaurant which is perfect. I get to choose when I would like "to be involved" in the real world :) and it is just totally perfect for anyone wishing to have quiet and relaxing holidays. Don't forget the limited electricity as well. They have generators running several times of the day and full-coverage in the evening.

Then, the beach. Very pristine beach. Clean. Well taken care of. And beautiful majestic view. I have to admit that the waves can be quite hard at times so kids should be under very strict supervision. But I just looove this private beach.

And the staffs! Very genuine, warm-welcoming, accommodating, friendly, and the most helpful people I've met. Despite all the limitations and restrictions there are because of the very remote location of the property, they always try to meet all of your tiny little requests and I love that about them. They know you by name, they remember ur habits (I always ask for ice cubes for my water and hot water at night). It's something you don't get from big-chain hotels and I live for this manner.

The food are amazing! I had my favorite sate rembiga and nasi ayam kemangi. And you should try the fried noodle (mie goreng) for breakfast. It's very tasty. On the last night of my stay, I even had steamboat party with the rest of the guests.

Some suggestions:

- might be great to have movie nights together for the guests to add on the activities.
- I personally like making my own tea/coffee. So maybe water kettle in the room/in the restaurant so guests can borrow?

I'm really looking forward to coming back here more often in the near future. Shoutouts to Mahli, Jalal, Riadi, and all of the other very helpful staffs! Thanks for the endless hospitality.

PS: they do secret surprises as well for your loved ones. Just arrange beforehand when you do the booking and you won't regret it. It was the most heart-warming moment of our stay there from the staffs. Thanks in a gazillion.

Date of stay: March 2020