“Best Sweet Potatoes Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Big Nick's

Big Nick's
Ranked #19 of 251 Restaurants in Valdosta
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was driving to Atlanta from Melbourne, Fl and my wife found this place on the internet. Since it was a good 5-10 minutes off the highway....I was thinking, "this better be good"....
IT WAS!, Try the fried pork chop....amazing. The sweet potatoes were about the best I have ever had. Enjoyed everything. Has a full bar as well. Great service too!
Really, really good soul food. Worth a trip if you are in the area!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Decided to stop here for a late night dinner to go whilst traveling. The Service was great, Thanks to Amika! I think that's her name. She was a great Spirit who obviously enjoy her job! The food was all outstanding! The Fried Pork Chops were cooked to perfection. The Collards were absolutely scrumptious! You never get them cooked like this is a restaurant. The Potato Salad made me want to turn around to get more to take home! It's truly The Very Best I've Ever Eaten! I know this food was made with LOVE because you can taste it in every bite! I give a round of applause to the Owner; Chef & Amika!!!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We were in town for the races at SGMP and wanted a good sit down dinner instead of fast food. We were so glad to have chosen Big Nick's. The staff was friendly, the place was clean, and the food was very good. We had the shrimp and grits with the candy yams which was great.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Good food, friendly service. The fried pork chops were excellent. Good iced tea. This is a nice southern soul restaurant with a pleasant atmosphere. Seems to be a local favorite. Overall, a very enjoyable experience. Would love to return and try other dishes.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch. I had the bacon cheeseburger special and my husband had wings. Both were excellent and the service was good.