“Good, would consider it again”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View from Deck !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

MB775
Frankfort, Kentucky
“Good, would consider it again”
Reviewed 10 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

PROS: Great view of ocean, convenient, clean, older but well maintained, nice pools. Patti the manager is very responsive (I don't think she takes a day off!).
CONS: Only one key which isn't good when your family wants to do their own thing. Pull out bed VERY uncomfortable. My son could not use it and ended up sleeping on the couch. No elevator- hauling luggage to 3rd floor a chore and tired legs don't like it. Something we didn't think about in the excitement of booking. Make sure you bring your own beach towels.

11 Aug 2017
Thank you for leaving a review, Michelle. I'm glad you enjoyed the condo and complex. We talked a couple of times - I wish you had mentioned the elevator. There is an elevator at the south end of the building. If you'll look at the instructions at the top of page 2, you'll see where to park depending on whether you plan to use the elevator or stains. There is also a spare key stored in the condo lock box on the door. Next time you visit Tybee, we'll go over the reservation paperwork.
severance...
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great time!”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Had a great time in Tybee and enjoyed Crowsnest. Great ocean view. Beautiful pool. Would recommend to friends and family.

1 Aug 2017
I hope you and your family come stay with us again. I appreciate you taking such nice care of the condo.
Best wishes,
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very nice & clean, great view”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Great location! Nice & clean. It had almost everything you need. Weather was perfect! We love Tybee and look forward to staying here again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 May 2017
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Crowsnest. I appreciate you leaving the condo so nice ! I will look forward to your return visit.
Reviewed 11 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

13 Jun 2016
Good Morning Carrie Ann,
Thank you for commenting on the view ! So many guests think they need to have a beachfront condo in order to have a beautiful view and that's just not true. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay in Crowsnest and were happy with your selection. We have a lot of repeat guests from Kentucky so we'll look for you again.
Best wishes. Patti
Strongsville, Ohio
Reviewed 8 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

8 Jun 2016
Hi Judi,
Thank you for taking some to give a review for Crowsnest. I'm glad you enjoyed the condo and complex. I wish you had called Chris. The toaster and other small kitchen appliances are stored in the little kitchen island. The doors open on the side of the fridge. We only provide bar soap for the bathroom but not shampoo and lotions. We also don't provide coffee although guests will occasionally leave coffee. We try to keep our rates low and those things would only add to the rental.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing