“Scott&DeAnna”
other traveller has booked this property
East view from deck
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
East view from deck
Bathroom
Beautiful sunsets
Dolphin will swim and play in front of you
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

DeAnna S
“Scott&DeAnna”
Reviewed 22 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and I initially wanted to go for two nights but we ended up staying four. I actually asked my husband at one point, what do you think they'd do if I refused to leave. The view from the balcony was amazing. We were able to watch dolphins every morning and evening in our pajamas while others paid for a dolphin watching tour to bring them in a boat to float in the waters in front of the condo. I don't know how it is in July or Aug but in Sept we never saw more than six people on the beach at once. The balcony is right beside the pool but once again with it being the slow season, it was never crowded or loud. In fact it was empty more often than not. We drove down to the south beach once but even in Sept it was way too crowded for our taste. It had much more of a party feel there. We did enjoy driving around the island looking at all the different style of houses. From where the condo sits, it's a short drive to the south end of the island or to downtown Savannah. It's the perfect location.
The condo is in an older building which could be maintained a little better but the condo itself was nice and clean. The AC worked great, We appreciated the wifi, there are plenty of channels to choose from and ample hot water for showers. My husband and I missed our king sized bed and it would've been nice to have a cabinet beside the refrigerator to have a place to store the food that we brought but other than that, We Loved our visit and will definitely be going back!! I'd also like to thank Patti for her quick response to my inquiries about booking and extending our stay. You made it so easy for us to have a much needed getaway!

LisaWh647...
Milo, Missouri
“Beautiful Place”
Reviewed 12 September 2016 for a stay in June 2015

My husband and I stayed here, and it was truly a heavenly view. We witnessed dolphins swimming nearby, shrimp boats and beautiful sunrises. We would definitely stay here again. Great price, Great location.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Seth6070
Madison Heights, Virginia
“Nice, quiet room.”
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This room was nice, clean, and well stocked. We saw dolphins from the shore everyday we went out. It was a bit of a drive to the actual beach instead of the inlet right outside the condo. Overall, great vacation!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
jahs1124
Strongsville, Ohio
“Beautiful view”
Reviewed 16 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We really enjoyed staying at the Crowsnest! It was wonderful to wake up and have coffee on the balcony while watching the shrimp boats sail into the Atlantic for the day. It was just the right size for the two of us...my only complaints are ( and they're very minor) ....1. No toaster..2. ....it would have been nice to have a small basket of soap, shampoo, lotion, etc. In the bathroom. 3. Maybe a small basket of tea, sugar packets, coffee, etc. In the kitchen...just enough till you have time to get acclimated and get to the store....I'd also put nicer furniture on the balcony. .. The condo was fairly clean, but I had to clean the bathroom sink and toilet...I'd definitely stay here again and highly recommend it. Thanks...Jim and Judi

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Cleveland,Tn
Reviewed 2 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Management Response
6 Jun 2016
That you so much for sharing your experience in Heavenly Corner. We make every effort to provide well for our guests so we're always happy to hear our guests are happy. Thank YOU for taking such good care of the condo. Caring guests makes is easier for us to continue to provide well. I will look forward to hearing from you 'next time'.
Patti
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing