“VERY NICE PLACE TO SPEND A WEEK!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dunewalk to the Beach
more of what you can see
and to the east ...
Play Time
More play
Sightseeing
and ... quiet time
Beauty ... everywhere
Gorgeous !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JOHNJ1946...
Sanatoga, Pennsylvania
“VERY NICE PLACE TO SPEND A WEEK!”
Reviewed 1 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We enjoyed our time at the well equipped condo. Really appreciated the beach chairs for reading our books on the beach, The view was very hard to leave on Saturday as was the food we had at different restaurants.

Your age range 65+
5 Mar 2018
Thank you John, I'm so glad you enjoyed your Tybee vacation and staying in SunKissed, I appreciate your care to the condo and hope you will return.
Best regards,
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed 28 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Your age range 50-64
28 Sep 2017
Ahhh Becky ! I love that you enjoy SunKissed so much. Thank you for sharing the Racquet Club experience. Folks don't realize that we are on the beach and not a block away. I really appreciate my repeat guests. Thank you for taking such great care of the condo.
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

12 Jul 2017
Thank you Catherine and Brian !
I'm very happy you enjoyed your July 4th holiday vacation in SunKissed and Savannah Beach & Racquet Club... and... the north beach. Guests comfort and providing for my guests is so important to me and I'm glad that goal was accomplished with you. I hope you will return soon. Fall weekends are wonderful on Tybee !
Reviewed 16 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

17 Jun 2017
Darlene ... you are so kind. I enjoyed chatting back and forth with you. I'm so glad SunKissed turned out to be what you were looking for.
Tybee will proudly take the #2 position to Hawaii. It is definitely a little piece of paradise to guests looking for a 'serine' place to relax on vacation. Savannah is also awesome.
I hope you will find your way back to SunKissed.
Oakboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 19 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

20 Mar 2017
I was so sorry to have to ask you to move to a different condo than you originally booked, but aren't you glad ? I'm so glad you enjoyed SunKissed. And, thank you for being such wonderful guests and treating SunKissed like your own.
Best regards,
Patti
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing