“Good Food”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Food was good with good prices. Server was not friendly at all but the food was great! Good atmosphere!

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went here for dinner. Had a small wait but not bad. We both got the steak and shrimp. Steak was cooked just right. Shrimp was grilled and tasted awesome. The service was pretty good but they were busy. Nice spot. Only reason I didn't give it a five is because they didn't have the beer my husband drinks.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

The food was good but the service was probably the worst I’ve experienced. We waited 10 mins after being seated for the waitress to even come by the table. We ordered our food and drinks at the same time. I ordered a simple burger and was told “well that will be awhile!”. Sure enough it was 35 minutes before we saw her again

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited Spanky's last night for dinner. The food was tasty and the portion sizes were well worth the money!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We visited Spanky's a couple hours before closing. The service was awful. First thing I get my glass of water dumped in my lap by the waitress.....Then I ordered one of their "specialty" house drinks which took 20 minutes to get (no, they weren't busy). The food came and it was good. We decided we would like a Spanky's shirt and waited at the hostess station to purchase a few of them only to be ignored, so we left. like I said, the food was really good and maybe staff just had an off night.....take your chances and try it out.