“Excellent location, super cute home...........”
other travellers have booked this property
Comfortable lounging on your private deck overlooking the ocean.
Oceanfront Livingroom with Ikea slipcovered sleeper sofa, TV and post card writing desk. View from dining room to livingroom. Vintage round dining table.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Comfortable lounging on your private deck overlooking the ocean.
View from dining room to livingroom. Vintage round dining table.
Upstairs KIng bedroom with vintage dresser is oceanview.
Upstairs hallway with vintage Turner Egret print
Miley Cyrus movie filmed on Tybee  THE LAST SONG
View to left from your deck of Hilton Head Island from deck
Sunrise right out your window
Laundry area with washer and dry in your townhouse just for you
My Beach House Rentals
View of ocean from your king master bed
King bedroom overlooks the ocean
Another view of sky off your private deck
Twin bed in cozy alcove in 2nd bedroom.
Livingroom overlooks the ocean
Tybee beach is a favorite of birdwatchers.
Tybee is restoring this important historical property.  First place talking movies shown in GA - to soldiers.
Ocean front livingroom.
Relax under your umbrella on your private deck.
Vintage double bed in 2nd bedroom also has a twin bed in the alcove.
Watch the ever-changing ocean and sky from your private deck.
Close up view of comfy king bedroom.
Large closets in both bedrooms for your hanging outfits, too.
Cozy twin bed tucked back into alcove for your special guest.
Adorable vintage dresser awaits your favorite make-up.Full bath has a large lighted magnified mirror
Steps leading to your upstairs with King bedroom and Full/Twin bedroom and full bath.
You will love the vintage decor with lots of mirrors.
Your powder room is conveniently located on the main floor of your condo.
Step out of your oceanfront living room onto your private deck.
Comfortable sleeper sofa provides oceanfront sleeping for 2 in your livingroom.
Ikea sleeper sofa in your livingroom.
Watch the ships go by as they head towards Savannah Port.
Ocean Villa is located in Tybee Lights which is one building of units.View from beach.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 31 reviews

Reviews from our community

shelleyla...
Charleston, South Carolina
“Excellent location, super cute home...........”
Reviewed 11 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

This place was perfect for us and our little dogs. It's beachfront, walking distance to many, many things, and quiet. We loved it.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: the proximity of the deck neighbors
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
20 Oct 2015
My Ocean Villa,
Dear Shelley,
You have made my day!! I know it is difficult in our busy times to find a moment to write a review but I sincerely appreciate it.
I am so glad your pets enjoyed their time at Ocean Villa, too.
I bet they liked sitting on the secure deck and watching the birds? and dolphins?
Quiet is nice! I enjoy the beach right in front of Ocean Villa because it just never seems to have many people there and it has the best birds!!
Please do make plans to come back soon.
Tybee cousin discounts for you.
City of Tybee license 01115
LeapyearM...
Missouri
“Keep looking it won't be hard to find something nicer!”
Reviewed 24 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Stayed here Sept 6th - 12th. The owner in my opinion hides outdated behind vintage/shabby chic.
Badly needs new appliances. Washer and dryer rusty on the inside. Refrigerator also has rust down the side and must be unlevel as the doors did not always shut properly.
Kitchen floor is cracked, stained and sinking in spots.
Patio door was not locked when we arrived and we could not get it locked.
Shower curtain that you were expected to but in the shower with you had mold growing on it. Not just a few specks either. How the housekeeper found this acceptable I do not know. It didn't just get there overnight.
We called the owner Lauren and she said she would get someone right out to replace the curtain and fix the door. She mentioned a new door was on order but according to the remarks in her guest book it has been on order for sometime. After about 90 minutes someone arrived and took care of those two things.
The Exterminator came without notice while we were out. They left a card on the counter saying they had been there. I had seen in another review where this has happened before. Common courtsey - let your renters they are coming so they can either stay there or take their valuables with them.
The patio furniture is also moldy. It sits to low to the ground so it is hard to see over the deck rails. It is not the right material for oceanside outdoor furniture.
Loved the beds and the location. Decor is cute.
This condo has so much protential it just needs some loving care. We saw dolphins everyday following the early morning fishing boats.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Loved the location on the beach.
Liked least: mold growing and rusty appliance
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
20 Oct 2015
Dear former guest,
Thank you very much for your comments. I always appreciate guests taking the time to comment.
I am so happy you loved the beds and the location.
I am so glad you told me about the shower curtain, too, and am happy I was able to send my staff there immediately to replace with a brand new one and to fix the lock on the door. Just to put your mind at ease, the patio door is on the second floor and it really would have been difficult for anyone to enter unless them climbed up the railing.
Yes, sometimes we miss things but really appreciate being told about them. (shower curtain and unlocked patio door)
Rust is an ongoing issue when you live right on the beach. The appliances all work properly and are not old at all so a little rust just does not warrant buying a replacement everytime there is a rust or discolored spot. There is a small spot in the outside of the washer that does not have contact with the clothers though.
Not really rusty but a rust stain.

I have debated about the deck furniture but all of my other guests comment on how comfortable the seating is on the deck with the wonderful outdoor cushions that are very quick-drying with continual rain. ( it had rained right before your arrival).
The other choice would be tall uncomfortable had seats and a tall table without cushions which I have had there, too.

I just do not agree with the outdated comment, though. All of the furniture is in good condition and all of my other guests love the charm of it not being a generic condominium with generic, decorator-stock decor.
The guests who stayed immediately after you left the following comment on Flip Key.
REVIEW
Excellent location, super cute home...........

Left on Oct 11, 2015 for a stay in Oct 2015

I do understand that you had requested to cancel and that did not work out.
Lauren
856karl
Blue Ridge, Georgia
“Scam”
Reviewed 31 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

BEWARE, this unit is not available. Owner will give you some story about "calendars not syncing" . Then she will quote you on another sub-par unit that she "owns".

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
10 Sep 2015
Dear interested guest,
I do apologize for the misunderstanding. Yes, I do personally own Ocean Villa.
I am a little confused because I don;t believe you booked with me?
I think I was just trying my best to help by offering one of my other properties since Ocean Villa was booked for your dates.
I really do try my best to help visitors to Tybee find a wonderful place and even give
information on other management companies or websites that may have what you are looking for.
We all work together to provide a memorable Tybee time for everyone.
I do own My Ocean Villa and would have loved to accommodate your request but I believe it may have been for Labor Day? Ocean Villa was booked and I may have offered another choice. I only had Twin Arbors at the Lighthouse available up until a few days before holiday. A lucky guest booked that one and got a great last minute deal even for the holiday.
Yes, I was having some trouble getting my personal website calendar to sync with Flip Key and I may have just tried to explain why my calendar on Flip Key did not show that Ocean Villa was booked. It was a problem on my end. I apologize that I did not make myself more clear . I really appreciate your input. I promise you that am not a scammer. Just a small family-owned vacation rental management company
Lauren
Peg4157
Youngstown, New York
“Great View!”
Reviewed 21 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here for two weeks in Jan/Feb. The townhouse is cute. Very shabby chic decorated with the emphasis on shabby.
The balcony is wonderful. Morning sun and great views.
We could bring our dog so that was a plus.
The bed in the main bedroom is comfortable but the pillows were really firm slabs of foam. We really had to scrounge around for enough warm bedding for a January/February visit.
The upstairs bathroom needs to be gutted. It's not horrible but everything is pretty beat up. The shower curtain rod is rusted, the toilet and tub enclosure are permanently stained, the sink is loose in the vanity.
We were there for a couple weeks in cooler weather and felt that there should be a couple of throws in the living room to curl up on the couch with.
We really enjoyed our time there but didn't necessarily feel like it was a value.
I am indicating that I would recommend this property to a friend, and I might depending on what they were looking for.

26 Feb 2015
Dear Peggy,
I am so happy you enjoyed the wonderful view of the ocean from Ocean Villa. It's really right on the beach.
I sincerely appreciate all of your comments. I just wish you had contacted me during your stay about any issues.
I would have loved to bring you new pillows and more blankets. I have so many and was not aware there were not enough. That king size heavy chenille bedspread is nice and cozy but I can understand you would need more.
The closets had some blankets and throws but I wish I had known so I could have brought you more.
I am making sure there are many more in there from now on.
Oh, and thank you for telling me about the loose sink. The sinks are in cabinets so maybe we just did not notice it but will get my handyman there right away to check that out.
Yes, that shower rod shows rust and should have been cleaned before you arrived. It's just being right on the ocean makes things rust more quickly than normal.
Again, I truly appreciate your comments and love it when guests tell me things that I need to do to make the next guest's visit better than ever.
City of Tybee license 01115
Melissa C
Statesboro, Georgia
“Fantastic location!”
Reviewed 20 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Stayed one night here with my husband and 4-year old on a last-minute getaway. The townhouse was clean, pretty, and literally right on the beach. The views from the balcony were amazing, and the property manager was a pleasure to work with. We look forward to another stay!

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
21 Sep 2014
OCEAN VILLA
Thank you!! So glad you could stay - even just for one night. Next time maybe longer!!
it is always my goal to make my guests happy.
Come back soon.
My Beach House Rentals on Tybee
City of Tybee licrnse 01115 since 2004
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$299
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing