“Goodish food; ungood service”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #16 of 145 Restaurants in Tucker
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Description: Red Lobster is known as the foremost expert in fresh seafood. Our commitment to serving quality seafood starts long before you sit down at our restaurant. Fresh Fish, Live Lobster.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Red Lobster used to be my favorite, but for various reasons, haven't been back for years, so when we got inted to a sales presentation being given at Red Lobster, we jumped at it. The one server assigned to our room was overwhelmed and hopeless. The food was served hot, but had to wait for utensils. Had to asked and then wait for steak sauce and salt and pepper. No butter for mashed potatoes. with a room rented, one would think was chance for Red Lobster to shine.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (73)

Reviewed 17 January 2020 via mobile

Ate here for my Daughter’s 21st Birthday, did not disappoint at all. Seated very quickly, table was ready and clean. Server was very attentive and pleasant. Food was very good and quick. Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: January 2020
ClawdeL, Marketing at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2020

Thank you for giving the Tucker Red Lobster 4 stars, Brock, we look forward to giving you a 5 star experience next time.

Reviewed 21 December 2019 via mobile

I love lobster. I've been eating it since my mother stopped breast feeding me. I was really in the mood tonight for a delicious steamed Maine lobster & I got it. My wife & I both had the lobster ($33.49) for a 1 1/4 pounder. It was cooked to perfection. It came with a salad, which was delicious, & 2 sides. I had the broccoli & cole slaw. My wife had broccoli & a baked potato. All were great, particularly the cole slaw. Our server Roslyn was very sweet & efficient. My only complaint is the restaurant could use some atmosphere upgrades. From the decor, to the tables & even the old scratched up silverware.

Date of visit: December 2019
ClawdeL, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2019

Thank you for giving the Tucker Red Lobster 4 stars, Steven, we look forward to giving you a 5 star experience next time.

Reviewed 1 December 2019 via mobile

Had about 30 people in our family group. Just finished a funeral and the family chose Red Lobster. Waited about 20 minutes to be seated as a group but great food and amazing service! Highly recommended!

Date of visit: December 2019
ClawdeL, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2019

We love hearing that you had a great time, Scott!

Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

This visit was abyssimal. It took over 1 1/2 hours to get shrimp that was cooked all the way through. It took almost 2 hois to get our baked potatoes. The waitress was rude. The manager was exen more rude.
Our food came out cold and uncooked several times.

Date of visit: November 2019
ClawdeL, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2019

Hi, Nora. We're sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your meal at our Tucker restaurant and we'd like to learn how we can make this better. Would you be able to give us a call at 800-562-7837; Monday–Friday from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM, and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM ET so that we may learn more about your experience?