“Very unhappy lunch”

Los Amigos
Ranked #8 of 46 Restaurants in Toccoa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

It there was a way to score a zero I would. My work place places a very big order about twice a week and today will be out last time. As you can see in the pics it was awful we will not be eating there anymore. They slung the plates together and all of the cheese slipped out and also one bag all the salsa spilled out. I called to explain that we was not happy and the guy I first spoke with said that the cheese we not FREE when I tried to explain what had happen he did not want to listen. He said come back I'll give you a small cheese dip. I called back when the manager we in and basically he told me the same thing. They was not going g to make anything good. We all spent 7.00 or more on our meals and they was not worried about making anything right !!!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I had the California Burrito. Very good! The Salsa is absolutely the best of any mexican restaurant anywhere. Something different in it that gives it that amazing taste.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Four of us decided to eat together in quiet place. This place have back dining room with bar. Only us (deaf old men) in that room so we can signing and laughing loud without annoy other peoples. The waiter been nice to us.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

This is a typical Mexican restaurant with average quality. I noticed that the menu is way to big, do you need so much choise? And the staff wasn’t doing their job as if they enjoyed it. Let’s say; they were there because they had to. No second time for us in here.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

In Toccoa there aren’t many options to eat out on a tuesday night. We don’t like KFC and the likes and ended up here. The food is ok, nothing special, only the portions are way too big. I rate it only with two stars because of the staff. What a bunch of lacksadaisical people.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Los Amigos? Share your experiences!