All reviewsfront deskwear and tearconvenient locationbreakfast staffin townroom was cleanno issueshotel staysmall townnice hotelhotel is locatednice staycomplimentary breakfastfirst floorstaff was friendlygainns
Reviewed 23 June 2018

We stayed here two nights to attend our family reunion in Pelham, Georgia. We have stayed here several times and will do so again.
The smoke alarm went off in our room just as we were going to bed, and the lady from the front desk was very prompt in taking care of it.Good service, great location.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Very nice staff, friendly and made us feel at home, although once we got in our room, unpacked most of our clothes and toiletries, we noticed an odd odor, searched the room and found a huge PALMETTO BUG under a trap in the closet all by itself without anything else in there. I lifted up this silver top the size of a doughnut, and it was a bug that was half alive and half dead. YUCK. went to the front desk, had the nice girl at the desk come up to our room and she saw it, and took it away. No more rooms available so could not move and this room was like a room noone ever stays in, like an overflow room, we had no choice but to stay the 3 nights and pay $375. NEVER AGAIN!!!

1  Thank finalmarketing
TVLGA, General Manager at Hampton Inn Thomasville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback concerning your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn in Thomasville. I am sorry to hear about your experience with the bug in your room. We do have a regular pest control service, and I have contacted them and let them know about the situation you are reporting. Our pest control company uses a preventative system and doesn't employee traps of any kinds so I am unsure as to what the silver top in your room was. We do not have any overflow rooms at this hotel, and we just finished a full renovation of the entire property, so I am not sure exactly what you are describing there either. I do appreciate you taking your time to offer your feedback, but if I could ask for you to contact me to help me understand this situation a little better, I would greatly appreciate it. It almost sounds like this review might not be for this hotel, but if it is, I want to make sure any issues you encountered are taken care of for future guests. Have a great day!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

First let me start by saying the rooms in the hotel are so clean I thought it was just built. Later to find out it’s been here 10 years plus. The lady that works the front desk in the day has been here since the day it opened. In the evening the nighttime desk is the morning lady’s daughter who is been here 8+ years. They employees are impeccably clean the place is fabulous and I highly recommend it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Nice quality Hotel with outstanding customer service. Each staff member demonstrates in my opinion, a high lever of accountability and professionalism. They have great support from their general manager who shows customer appreciation every Tuesdays.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

What a great surprise stay! Front desk staff was warm and welcoming and every staff member I encountered from maintenance to housekeeping was personable and very pleasant!
The rooms have been renovated and are comfortable and updated! Most hotels you can find some housekeeping issue but not a this one! It was amazingly clean!! Kudos to the housekeeping staff! Beds were comfortable and god pillows!
If you are in the area do yourself a favor and stay here!!!
Great staff + Great Clean Room = GREAT STAY!!!!!!