“Mexican 110%”

El Tapatio
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Temple
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Really Nice Mexican Restaurant. This People went above and beyond to serve you the most Delicious Mexican Food. Really Nice and Fun Atmosphere. Good Entertainment and An Easy Going Waiting Stuff . If you want to Relax and Kick it this is it !! Viva Mexico

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We live near El Tapatio and eat there a lot. The food is excellent and so is the staff. They are very friendly (especially Kenny). Prices are good. Great atmosphere and decorations.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in and had the jumbo burrito it was very good however the salsa cheese dip and chips were less than good. The first basket of chips was stale and only half full almost appeared as if someone had eaten off of them not finished and been served again. The cheese dip was extremely runny and the salsa was almost pure tomatoes. But like I said the jumbo burrito was very good it had steak, chicken ,Mexican sausage and shrimp along with rice, beans and peppers all inside of it. The service was ok but nothing special. Probably wouldn't go back even if I was in the area.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

This is a nice establishment right off I-20. I recommend eating in or getting take out from this place. The food is typical small town USA Mexican food. The chips and salsa they offer are good and I like their tacos.
Given how little there is to offer in Temple, GA I give this place 4 stars. If it were closer to Atlanta, I would only give it 3 as there are much better places there. But this is small town GA and I feel like they are doing as best as expected for the area.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We have been here several times now and our new favorite spot. Even though they stay busy, you never have to wait too long to be seated like most other restaurants. Service is fast and staffs are friendly. Food can be a little hotter when they come out to the table. The only other thing missing there is Mojito!!