“Smotthie”

Add it.
Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Stockbridge
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Just really good green smoothie. Lots of healthy options for lunch.
quick service. Convenient location, next to Publix.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Great place for lunch and a smoothie. Nice location with easy accesd to I-75 when passing thru Henry County, has ample parking. Great customer service

Reviewed 22 February 2017

The smoothie was delicious! The muffins and cookies were a pleasant surprise of tasty baked goods!
They would have received 5 stars had the customer service been better.
It was my first visit and I informed the cashier, who didn't seem to care, but humored me. There was one customer who had been ahead of me and no other customers were in the store.
However, with ALL THE MANY CHOICE COMBINATIONS AVAILABLE she was visibly annoyed that I wasn't sure what I wanted. I knew the individual ingredients that I wanted but I didn't know if it was already one of the many menu items or if I needed to request it "custom/a la carte".
She recommended a menu item that turned out to be GREAT!
She was more pleasant once the order was placed and being prepared.
I'll try them again. She may have had a challenging morning.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

First visit was awesome! Made me want to go back, smoothie was so Amazing! Came back two days later for the exact same one, when I finally was able to taste it, it was so sour, like maybe something was spoiled! It just was not right at all! I went back, and would think the customer service would re-make offer money back or offer me another option. Instead, I was told I had to pay again for another one! Really? Tropical freshness, in a spolied smoothie! I was so disappointed! Thought this place, would be my daily breakfast before work stop. And it was so convenient, but one bad seed killed it all. All my co-workers at the clinic were excited to go also! But after my last experience, they are reconsidering, I just trashed it, and left hungry and disappointed! Time to buy my own Vitamix!

Reviewed 23 June 2015

Love the smoothies, they're always delicious. Everyone here is so friendly, I also love the decorations.