Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stockbridge/Atlanta South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Stockbridge)
Econo Lodge(Stockbridge)
View Hotel
All reviewswater pressureenjoyed my staywould stay againbagelsstaff was very friendlylemonadeatlantastephanietrafficinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Recently my family and I were traveling through Georgia. As we became closer to the Atlanta area we became overwhelmed with traffic and decided to stop. I started researching hotels online. I came across your hotel through Hotels.com. After looking through dozens of hotels I decided that this hotel would suit our needs. Price was reasonable considering how it looked online so I decided to book.
Upon arrival, I was greeted and checked in. The gentleman who assisted me was awesome. He was kind and respectful. He explained the easiest way to get to my room using the elevator. So I took the keys and gathered my family. When we entered the building through the back, I was immediately overwhelmed with a smell of cooking food. Spicy food was definitely being cooked on this level. At least I hope that what was going on. The area looked clean and presentable while waiting for the elevator but was really overwhelmed with this food smell.Upon entering the elevator, I believe two persons leaving the elevator were chatting and carrying some sort of marijuana cigarette or blunt. It was not lit at the time but it definitely was not a common thing to see. Exiting the elevator on the 3rd floor you can definitely smell marijuana. It lingers throughout the hallway. Entering room 301, it looked clean for the most part but was definitely not matching the picture that was posted online. Two beds in the room. The king bed sounded like it was broken. Any movement on the bed made a noise. It was very squeaky. My husband said it felt like the bed was 20 years old. Very uncomfortable. The queen bed, which I slept in was okay, but I was skeptical about sleeping in it. I felt the sheets smelled of lingering food.The corner of the room near the king bed has exposed capped wires. Not sure what those are for. The wire near the a/c unit is felt through the carpet. Miscellaneous spots and stains in tile (bathroom) and carpet made for an extremely awkward stay, not sure if it was cleaned recently.Bathroom looked clean, however lipstick was found on a towel. And the shower pressure needed some adjustment.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Alex A
MicrotelInnSuitesSt, Heather Spice Management at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stockbridge/Atlanta South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Alex,

Greetings from the Microtel Inn Wyndham Stockbridge.
We are very much concerned with your feedback.
Our apologies for all the bad experience you had.
Our endeavor is to offer a nice stay to all our guests but failed this time.
Actions shall be taken to improve everything on war foot and you can have a good stay next time.
Hope you will reconsider.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at this location on 3/23/18. We discovered some sort of stain on the bed skirt which appeared to possibly be throw up. We notified the front clerk who did not seem to care.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Microtel Inn & Suites Stockbridge..
We are very much concerned with your feedback.
Our apologies for the bad experience.
Our endeavor is to offer a nice stay to all our guests but failed this time.
Actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority and you can have a good stay next time.
Hope you will reconsider.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel was great. We have stayed at Microtel that other locations many times and found this one in the hotel.com book for $49.99 so I called the hotel and told them I had one extra person and realize that would make it $10 more the person on the phone was named Neil and he was very helpful. However when we arrived at the hotel I believe the boy's name was Jacob refuse to give us the price we have been quoted and it ended up costing approximately $89 almost double what we were expecting. We were very disappointed that they did not stand by their word. It was nice to have a queen-size bed and not their normal doubles and it was very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
MicrotelInnSuitesSt, Heather Spice Management at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stockbridge/Atlanta South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced. during your recent stay at the Microtel Inn & Suites Wyndham Stockbridge. We try to maintain the highest standards of service, but clearly that is not what happened here. Our team shall address all your concerns and see that something like this never happens again. We would love to welcome you back and change your opinion of our hotel if you return to the area. Shall appreciate your understanding.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We just needed an overnight stay for one night while we were on a winter Road Trip home. This cute little place met our needs comfortably. The location was wonderful and we could eat and do some quick shopping right in our area. If it would have been warmer...there was a fabulous Country Club almost next door!

Room Tip: Very small (micro) but fit our needs and budget perfectly. The front desk staff was extremely friendly and helpful!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
MicrotelInnSuitesSt, Hotel Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stockbridge/Atlanta South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Guest

Greetings from the Microtel Inn Wyndham, Stockbridge.
We are really thankful for your stay and glad to note that you had a smooth check in.
Our hotel staff is totally committed to deliver the finest hospitality to our guests who in turn make our job wonderful.
We invite you to visit us again and experience our unique "Southern Hospitality"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago